Home
Madden 12 News Post

Ian Cummings just tweeted to remind us that Madden fans everywhere still have a reason to take an internet break in lieu the Black Eyed Peas and Usher. What do you think the blog will cover?

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 schnaidt1 @ 02/06/11 01:54 PM
as much as I want to be optimistic....i have a feeling they arent gonna talk about gameplay fixes or presentation or anything we the fans care about....but prolly just talk about MUT or something lame like that...sigh.

the fact they voted to not release any new franchise info makes me think this way

# 2 Keenan G. @ 02/06/11 01:58 PM
Probably going to be nothing. Just junk. Oh well. Guess we will see to find out.

# 3 PolkHigh33 @ 02/06/11 02:07 PM
Not holding my breath ..

# 4 dannyr326 @ 02/06/11 02:10 PM
Probably regarding a comepletely revamped franchise mode. Where is the blog? On easports.com?

# 5 PolkHigh33 @ 02/06/11 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyr326
Probably regarding a comepletely revamped franchise mode. Where is the blog? On easports.com?
Already confirmed it will not include any Franchise info ..

# 6 roadman @ 02/06/11 02:46 PM
I think it will have at least one game play feature and maybe one presentation feature.

# 7 SouthernBrick @ 02/06/11 02:47 PM
I have this feeling in my gut that it will be something interesting this time around that is gonna grab my attention and water my mouth a bit but, I also feel like it's gonna be a lot of nothing.

I'm 50/50 on this. I hope they really do have something for us that will generate some discussion.

Is there no trailer this time around or was there not one in the last SB either? I thought a remembered a trailer but, can't really recall.

# 8 TomBrady @ 02/06/11 02:57 PM
I'm guessing better pocket pressence and scrambling for quarterbacks. Just because it's Roethlisberger and Rodgers in the super bowl.

# 9 statum71 @ 02/06/11 03:53 PM
I will be reading.

# 10 rightallthetime @ 02/06/11 04:42 PM
in game saves and fair play rules. maybe custome online lobbies with fair play rules.

# 11 RedZoneD25 @ 02/06/11 04:47 PM
Hoping for the (2nd) best news possible, because 1st is ALWAYS franchise for me.

# 12 kjcheezhead @ 02/06/11 04:59 PM
Meh, it'll be there when the game is over. Not about to step away from the party to check this blog. As usual I won't be confident in the featured improvements until I see it for myself in gameplay vids or on the demo which is still months away anyways.

# 13 Dazraz @ 02/06/11 06:50 PM
Undoubtedly it will be something gimmicky that EA hope will appeal to the casual, not really into Football, gamer, whilst completely ignoring us poor sods who shell out for a new game each year in the hope of something special.

# 14 PolkHigh33 @ 02/06/11 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
Undoubtedly it will be something gimmicky that EA hope will appeal to the casual, not really into Football, gamer, whilst completely ignoring us poor sods who shell out for a new game each year in the hope of something special.
I can only hope this is not the case ..

# 15 PantherBeast_OS @ 02/06/11 07:07 PM
I know it want be much at this time of year. But it is going to be interesting to see what he will show and say. Can't wait.

# 16 WizKhid @ 02/06/11 07:39 PM
hopefully it will be something good

# 17 Nab_Impervious_XII @ 02/06/11 07:45 PM
The only thing that will impress me WITHOUT video footage is the promise that we'll be getting NBC, CBS and FOX presentation in Madden 12.

That will single handedly make my jaw drop and I will be interested in Madden 12 again.

Otherwise, merely mentioning that they improved gameplay with a new feature won't do much for me.

# 18 PantherBeast_OS @ 02/06/11 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nab_Impervious_XII
The only thing that will impress me WITHOUT video footage is the promise that we'll be getting NBC, CBS and FOX presentation in Madden 12.

That will single handedly make my jaw drop and I will be interested in Madden 12 again.

Otherwise, merely mentioning that they improved gameplay with a new feature won't do much for me.
That would be nice. But that is a long shot tho. Maybe that will happen. But I doubt we will get that kind of info this early.

# 19 loloben @ 02/06/11 08:01 PM
Anyone know where he's posting the blog/video footage. I, for one think the gameplay is great. I think they should upgrade superstar mode and franchise mode, and show FOX, CBS,NBC, and ESPN seperately instead of having Cris Collinsworth (NBC) with Gus Johnson (CBS)

# 20 LionsFanNJ @ 02/06/11 08:01 PM

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.