Home
Tiger 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The MastersReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters Videos
Member Comments
# 1 fishepa @ 03/09/11 02:10 PM
PUtting circle?

# 2 mike24forever @ 03/10/11 08:12 AM
I don't think I like this idea!

# 3 bms715 @ 03/10/11 06:03 PM
Tell me why Tiger's pants are always so high...he looks like Steve Urcle along with most other players in the game

# 4 rangerrick012 @ 03/12/11 08:46 PM
Too bad this says NOTHING about how to putt on Tournament difficulty. Putting on tournament seems totally random, there's no rhyme or reason as to what determines how far the ball goes.

# 5 rangerrick012 @ 03/13/11 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
It just takes practice and getting a feel for it because I find putting to be excellent in this game. For short putts swing the stick back and forth quickly, with longer putts do it slower. And go by the putter head everytime you putt and after awhile you know how far it should go back for the distance you want. And just adjust accordingly when the putt is uphill or downhill.
Yeah I've been working at it a bit more in the demo on tournament diff, since I didn't get TW 11 and my last experience is playing TW 10 on Tour Pro when you still at least had the putt meter IIRC. But yeah it still seems a bit random w/o the meter. Practice, practice, practice I guess.

# 6 DivotMaker @ 03/14/11 07:49 AM
Interesting thread in the EA Tiger forums discussing putting without the meter (Tournament mode)....

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/4714013.page

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.