Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

Synopsis
Saturday. To some, it's a day off from work, a day to sleep in, a day to kick back. For you, Saturday is what you train for all week. It's the day that defines whether you'll be celebrated as the new hero of the campus — or the biggest letdown in town. The day when your most heated rival will be laid to rest — or trample on your pride. It's gameday. And in the fierce world of college football, it's more than just a game — it's a way of life. Do you have what it takes to go back to school and bring glory to your campus on the field?

Climb into your school colors and hit the stadium for the most authentic college football experience yet in NCAA Football 12. This year, the traditions are more intense, the celebrations are rowdier and the school pride has never been so real. Live the pain, glory, action and grit of Saturday any day of the week as you take the competition to the 50-yard line against your fiercest rivals. Make an impact on the field as you lead your team down the road to the National Championship and learn what old-school football glory really means.

Features
  • Feel the hits, experience the thrills and revel in the glory of college football
  • Suit up in the college colors of your choice and take the field as an NCAA athlete in the most authentic college football experience to date
  • Enhanced in-game presentation brings the excitement of Saturday's game to life with all-new traditions and school-specific crowd celebrations
  • Take on your school's most heated rival in intense matchups
  • Go for the glory on the road to the National Championship

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jeremym480 @ 03/10/11 02:18 PM
Cool but, I want more

# 2 The GIGGAS @ 03/10/11 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Cool but, I want more
We always do.

Also, I'm looking forward to this thread getting locked because people read so much into minuscule amounts of data.

# 3 AUsouthpaw2013 @ 03/10/11 02:22 PM
Wasn't this the tagline for '11?

# 4 splff3000 @ 03/10/11 02:24 PM
Am I missing something? What are the new features? This looks like it could be for NCAA 09, 10, or 11.

# 5 NoDakHusker @ 03/10/11 02:37 PM
Good to hear, but I'm really looking forward to hearing what they've done with gameplay.
Traditions, celebrations, school pride. Nice, let's hope it's as good as they're making it out to be. The CFB atmosphere has been lacking this gen, to say the least.

# 6 Hova57 @ 03/10/11 02:42 PM
Sounds good, but need pics to fully understand

# 7 renatus @ 03/10/11 02:44 PM
"looks like" rivalry games will have some kind of special treatment in terms of atmosphere which is something that can only be good...

# 8 J-Unit40 @ 03/10/11 02:49 PM
I just hope Road to Glory is not the main focus of this game. That would be a major letdown.

Improved atmosphere and overall presentation would be great though.

# 9 Cubone_Jones @ 03/10/11 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by renatus
"looks like" rivalry games will have some kind of special treatment in terms of atmosphere which is something that can only be good...
Not if it's a main feature. We'll see. This is too ambiguous.

# 10 ThaShark28_316 @ 03/10/11 02:57 PM
Hmm...

maybe they'll have rival teams at the 50 yard line jumping up and down ready to go at it

# 11 dfoz3 @ 03/10/11 03:00 PM
There doesn't seem to be anything actually described here. This sounds more like a marketing press release than game info.

# 12 TheTruth437 @ 03/10/11 03:04 PM
Meh... I'm not impressed. It seems like Ea is catering to the casual players if those are the features.

# 13 eagskerfan @ 03/10/11 03:04 PM
Road to Glory is a stupid waste of time and space. They could add more to the game if they overhauled that feature.

# 14 bigsmallwood @ 03/10/11 03:09 PM
These are "new features".....? 'Road to the National Championship' 'CFB Atmosphere'.....okay, I'll wait for more info before forming a strong opinion...

# 15 Cubone_Jones @ 03/10/11 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfoz3
There doesn't seem to be anything actually described here. This sounds more like a marketing press release than game info.
That's exactly what this is. Real information is coming later, but we do know that Road to Glory and Dynasty will be a focus this year.

All this talk of the road to the national championship makes me nervous that they would do something lame like a really intense one season mode like back in the PS1 days.

# 16 spit_bubble @ 03/10/11 03:15 PM

The things listed are way too vague to be considered features.

# 17 TracerBullet @ 03/10/11 03:16 PM
No need to read into this too much. Can't wait for actual blogs though.

# 18 sinc79 @ 03/10/11 03:18 PM
Translation: fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fl uff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluf f...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff. ..fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff... fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fl uff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluf f...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff. ..fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff... fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fl uff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluf f...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff. ..fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff... fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fl uff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluf f...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff. ..fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff... fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fl uff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluf f...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff. ..fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff...fluff... fluff...and no specifics.

# 19 spit_bubble @ 03/10/11 03:23 PM
Here I can do a better job listing features at this point:

There will be:
  • footballs
  • helmets
  • Brad Nesslers
  • Erin Andrewseses
  • And Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

# 20 Scrapps @ 03/10/11 03:24 PM
Maybe I'm a tad slow on the uptake. But, exactly what new features were revealed? That read like the typical speech of a politician. Words were present. Yet, it said nothing.

The entire EA marketing department should be relieved of their duties. Their two revelations so far, have possessed as much excitement as a relative breaking wind.

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.