Home
MLB 11 The Show News Post

Below is the list of fixes for title update 1.01. We are still testing bugs and other issues that the community has reported for a second more comprehensive title update.
  • "Jackson" available in last name audio database for created players
  • Collision issues fixed where the ball would roll into and out of the stadium
  • Fixed the issue in Manage only Mode....you are locked out from moving your controller when accessing the pinch hit...defensive sub
  • The double switch screen(after pinch hitting for the pitcher in the bullpen screen.....it works if you have your pitcher on the mound) also won't let you move the controller OR even hit X to keep your position player in the game.
  • Fixed the bug where you couldn't practice swing if it was going to be a pitchouts..
  • Fixed the stutter issue on the catcher throwback
  • Fixed franchise bug where team records show 0's on initial team select screen
  • Generated players in season modes now have a variety of generic stances, instead of one. Use subset of custom batting stances to randomly assign the generated players
  • Fixed online post game lock, having to do with controller assignment when your opponent goes into the Quick Menu>Bullpen

Game: MLB 11 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 57 - View All
MLB 11 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 xx19kilosoldier @ 03/22/11 02:06 PM
Thanks for the list!

Crossing fingers you get the Franchise issues worked out though....

# 2 Jgainsey @ 03/22/11 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
  • Fixed the bug where you couldn't practice swing if it was going to be a pitchouts..
  • Generated players in season modes now have a variety of generic stances, instead of one. Use subset of custom batting stances to randomly assign the generated players
Some good fixes for a quick first patch. Thanks for the list.

# 3 crbuke @ 03/22/11 02:11 PM
That's a good start, what about the franchise bug?

# 4 Bulls321974 @ 03/22/11 02:11 PM
Thanks a lot! We appreciate that and can't wait for the more comprehensive second patch!

# 5 miamikris @ 03/22/11 02:13 PM
Quote:
Below is the list of fixes for title update 1.01. We are still testing bugs and other issues that the community has reported for a second more comprehensive title update.

• "Jackson" available in last name audio database for created players
  • Collision issues...ARZ and SF... fixed where the ball would roll into and out of the stadium
  • Fixed the issue in Manage only Mode....you are locked out from moving your controller when accessing the pinch hit...defensive sub
  • The double switch screen(after pinch hitting for the pitcher in the bullpen screen.....it works if you have your pitcher on the mound) also won't let you move the controller OR even hit X to keep your position player in the game.
  • Fixed online post game lock, having to do with controller assignment when your opponent goes into the Quick Menu>Bullpen
Thanks so much!mom only player so big thanks!

# 6 Neolithic @ 03/22/11 02:13 PM
I'm confident they are working on, implementing fixes for the franchise issues.

I was wondering if you could give us any information as far as a timetable for the 2nd, more comprehensive patch? Something as simple as a "ballpark" (pun intended :P ) figure on when you would like to see that patch ready.

Thanks.

Good first patch list though.

# 7 Doran @ 03/22/11 02:15 PM
Despite what anybody might say, that is a very good patch.

# 8 shifty_b @ 03/22/11 02:15 PM
Even the little things like these are why the show is always getting better. Thanks to you devs for listening!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

# 9 Simp @ 03/22/11 02:17 PM
Quote:
Well it looks like I'm going to have to turn CPU strike frequency down a bit more. No more free balls on pitchouts LOL. Good fix.

# 10 ImTellinTim @ 03/22/11 02:20 PM
Random stances for generated players using only a subset of the stances. I like. Will give variety, but not use stances obviously unique to certain players. Glad you didn't just go with the straight poll result.

Good first patch.

# 11 cleveland8878 @ 03/22/11 02:28 PM
what was the practice swing pitchout all about?

# 12 shifty_b @ 03/22/11 02:30 PM
You could know that a pitchout was coming because the game would not let you practice swing before the pitcher started his delivery.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

# 13 bobeureally27 @ 03/22/11 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleveland8878
what was the practice swing pitchout all about?
If the CPU was going to pitch out, you couldn't take practice swings (by hitting "x" before the pitcher started his delivery).

# 14 WAZ @ 03/22/11 02:32 PM
Solid first patch.

Here's hoping they get the Player Vault working without Jeter heads.

# 15 mickeykoke @ 03/22/11 02:37 PM
Phil Coke's audio is also not available on the game.

Also, what happened to the Golden era players? Ruth Etc.

# 16 bigdaddykraven @ 03/22/11 02:39 PM
Yay! My RTTS Character doesn't have to be called "Brandon Jack" anymore. I was shooting for the moon when I requested that one but you guys came through as always. Thanks Russell.

You guys got any place on your team for a web/ui graphic designer? Hell, I'd take a janitor job to work with you guys! Thanks.

# 17 Braves Fan @ 03/22/11 02:40 PM
Quote:

This is the best fix in this patch imo, this was something I was really hoping they'd fix.

# 18 bigdaddykraven @ 03/22/11 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeykoke
Phil Coke's audio is also not available on the game.

Also, what happened to the Golden era players? Ruth Etc.
They lost the rights to those old time players.

# 19 BlueSkies7776 @ 03/22/11 02:41 PM
Fixed the stutter issue on the catcher throwback

Yay!!

# 20 Russell_SCEA @ 03/22/11 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAZ
Solid first patch.

Here's hoping they get the Player Vault working without Jeter heads.
We haven't been able to re-create that bug with any success yet do you have more info?

« Previous123456789Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.