Home
Madden 12 News Post

Over the next few weeks, EA Sports will show 25 new plays that you will find in Madden NFL 12.

To be clear, there are more than 25 new plays in the game. Each day, a new play will be accompanied by a screen of the play art and a brief description of why the play has been added to Madden NFL 12.

Play #4 features the Bills Inside Zone.

Quote:
"Bills - Pistol Strong Slot - Bills Inside Zone - Bills Head Coach Chan Gailey was one of the first NFL coaches to start using the Pistol going back to his days when he was the offensive coordinator in Kansas City. In this new formation to Madden NFL 12, The Bills line up HB Fred Jackson to the right of the QB and HB C.J. Spiller directly behind in this Pistol set. Jackson will receive the handoff going to the left while Spiller will fake to the right."

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 TheDelta @ 03/29/11 03:26 PM
There are options in Madden 11 (from the Wildcat, and the Eagles have a Read Option play out of the shotgun), but from the description, there's no option on this play, it's just a fake. So let's hope fakes work better this year otherwise I fear this play would be pretty useless.

# 2 Jarodd21 @ 03/29/11 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDelta
There are options in Madden 11 (from the Wildcat, and the Eagles have a Read Option play out of the shotgun), but from the description, there's no option on this play, it's just a fake. So let's hope fakes work better this year otherwise I fear this play would be pretty useless.
Yea the option read was terrible this year along with playaction.. Players barely ever go for the fake on 11. Those plays were pretty good on 10.. Hope there fixed for 12.

# 3 illwill10 @ 03/29/11 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymaker52
Aren't they going to release defensive plays, like the NCAA team is doing as well? Enough offense, I want me some defense.
Agreed
I want to see some of Rex Ryan's Blitzes

# 4 iAM-IncReDiBLe- @ 03/29/11 07:08 PM
They should give you the option to hold onto the ball an pitch it to Spiller if you want. Otherwise defenses will always know whats going to happen when they see this pistol formation.

# 5 TheDelta @ 03/29/11 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAM-IncReDiBLe-
They should give you the option to hold onto the ball an pitch it to Spiller if you want. Otherwise defenses will always know whats going to happen when they see this pistol formation.
Why does everyone assume every new formation will have only one single play in it?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.