Home
Madden 12 News Post

Over the next few weeks, EA Sports will show 25 new plays that you will find in Madden NFL 12.

To be clear, there are more than 25 new plays in the game. Each day, a new play will be accompanied by a screen of the play art and a brief description of why the play has been added to Madden NFL 12.

Play #23 features Corner Roll 2.

Quote:
Dime Normal Corner Roll 2- A common “Disguise Coverage” pressure scheme that’s used in the NFL, Dime Normal Corner Roll 2 calls for the right and nickel cornerbacks to blitz off the edge. This play is primarily used when the ball is placed on the left hashmark. This shortens the distance the two corners have to go to get to the quarterback.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 kbomb1upc @ 04/25/11 01:57 PM
That play is hot. Man playing defense will be SOME MUCH FUN this year. I've been begging for more defensive plays for a long time and we are finally getting them. This is starting to look like a pre-order game.

# 2 hampshire2012 @ 04/25/11 04:16 PM
I'd love to see this play but with the left safety hot routed to cover the left flat. Timed correctly he should crush any receiver (or maybe even get a pick) for a ball thrown hot an uncovered receiver on the left as he'll be coming at full sprint.

# 3 TheDelta @ 04/25/11 06:27 PM
Well, since I don't expect D-linemen dropping into coverage working any better against the CPU than it does on M11 I'm not too hot on this one.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.