Home
Madden 12 News Post

Check out the hi-res Madden NFL 12 screenshot of uniform degradation, as the Arizona Cardinals battle the Carolina Panthers. Brought to you by Michael Young, Madden NFL Art Director.

To see more Madden NFL 12 screenshots, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 RGiles36 @ 05/26/11 11:20 PM
The flaks really make the QBs look like, well, QBs. Looks great.

# 22 SMK121 @ 05/26/11 11:36 PM
I know some are asking for more, in that play will be affected by the weather. But I was under the assumption that was the case. I always find it harder to make the easy throws when it's raining in Madden. For example, my QB regularly overthrows on the curl route, where as usually when it isn't raining, he has no problem. Maybe I'm just off on this one.

# 23 marshallfever @ 05/27/11 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkagTrendy
They made a start last year with QBs and WRs slipping in the snow and the rain, but you're right...I wan't to see more. I wanna see botched snaps, botched handoffs, balls clanging off the hands, I wanna see players find it harder to change direction in the rain and snow, and I wanna see the QB lose control of the ball from time to time.
As much as we all want this, we would go crazy if it happened on a online game and cost you the game when you have no control over it. As cool as it would be in the franchise, i would hate for it to cost me a game online

# 24 Meast21Forever @ 05/27/11 12:04 AM
Am I the only one trying to analyze Anderson's facemask? It looks like one a lot of QBs wear but hasn't been seen in any photos as of yet. Anyone else see that?

# 25 PVarck31 @ 05/27/11 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
Am I the only one trying to analyze Anderson's facemask? It looks like one a lot of QBs wear but hasn't been seen in any photos as of yet. Anyone else see that?
It looks like it could be this one that everyone has been wanting. Im not sure though.

# 26 Meast21Forever @ 05/27/11 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 31
It looks like it could be this one that everyone has been wanting. Im not sure though.
Yep, that's what I was thinking. Not the Hasselbeck one, but the more common one. I really hope that's it. Where the heck is Kane? He needs to be on EA like he used to lol

# 27 HarkTheSound @ 05/27/11 02:18 AM
I don't think its the absolute correct one, but its pretty damn close, This is the facemask it looks like he is wearing:

# 28 Meast21Forever @ 05/27/11 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlegendkillax
I don't think its the absolute correct one, but its pretty damn close, This is the facemask it looks like he is wearing:
Yep. Just a variation of the mask guys have been clamoring for.

# 29 Meast21Forever @ 05/27/11 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdevil20
The screen shot looks great. However, I'd really like to see some screens of ACTUAL GAMEPLAY. The replays are all fine and good, but I don't spend the majority of time (if much at all) drooling over replays. I want the game in motion to look good and FEEL good. Smooth, fluid animation with realistic player movement and mannerisms.
How do you get a screen shot of smooth, fluid animation? I believe you're interested in videos

# 30 Meast21Forever @ 05/27/11 02:42 AM
Quote:
Haha, yes. I wasn't trying to degrade the screen shot. It looks great. I was just trying to emphasize that at times, EA can really try to sell us on still shots. Great. It looks really good, but if I want to look at NFL still shots I can sort through the 1000s of pictures out there. I am playing the game so it would be great if the game played as good as it looks. I believe that EA is on the track to get that part right, even though it has taken far too long. I am hopeful for Madden 12.
I feel ya man. I was just giving you a hard time. Gameplay videos are what I'm looking for. Stills are great and sometimes I do spend time watching replays and enjoying the graphics of the game. But that's maybe .5% of the total time I play the game. So, gameplay vids will sell this game for me, not so much stills.

# 31 Bgamer90 @ 05/27/11 02:44 AM
Quote:
Haha, yes. I wasn't trying to degrade the screen shot. It looks great. I was just trying to emphasize that at times, EA can really try to sell us on still shots. Great. It looks really good, but if I want to look at NFL still shots I can sort through the 1000s of pictures out there. I am playing the game so it would be great if the game played as good as it looks. I believe that EA is on the track to get that part right, even though it has taken far too long. I am hopeful for Madden 12.
Yeah I'm dying to see some gameplay vids too.

We'll get them though during E3 as we did in previous years (user uploaded YouTube vids). So yeah, basically one more week

# 32 xITSxDAWKINSx @ 05/27/11 03:06 AM
looking good ea, but then again madden has always looked good i wanna know more about gameplay

# 33 Exonerated @ 05/27/11 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles
i completely agree THE QB and punter need to botch the snap or the hiked ball. they say they added ball physics then they need to add the fact that weather not only changes your gameplan but it dramatically alters the success of passes being completed and the qb seems to always lose one of the snaps because it slips out of his hands

they need to add dynamic weather as well where it might rain or snow in the 3rd quarter and then stop or be great with no conditions at the begining of a game but then temp drops and wind kicks in then snow or rain.

as for the picture it does look photo realistic and i am impressed with the pear lustrious looking cardinals helmet they did a great job so far this year but i can see they still got my lions center field logo and endzone logo the wrong color same powder blue looking it should be royal blue.
Already been confirmed

# 34 je_2512 @ 05/27/11 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Already been confirmed
Link, please?

# 35 PaperBoyx703 @ 05/27/11 06:31 AM
Loveee it.

# 36 PaperBoyx703 @ 05/27/11 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 31

If you look at the hi-res you'll see the two bars instead of the one bar like in your pic so Im pretty sure Its not the one everyone wants, its the Tebow one. Either their making us wait or it not in, which would be a lil downer. But the screen looks great though

Someone mentioned about rain dripping of the helmet, in the hi-res you and see like 6 or seven lil drops(or what appears to be) lined on the bottom of the back of his helmet.

# 37 Aggies7 @ 05/27/11 07:51 AM
Just hope it's based on hits players actually take. Meaning I don't want to sub in a back up QB and his jersey immediately look dirty because it's raining.

# 38 wdctaylor @ 05/27/11 08:07 AM
Man those flak jackets are too big, other than that the screenshot looks great. Even the water dripping off the helmet.

# 39 Philliezfinest @ 05/27/11 09:39 AM
Looks great n very realistic but just like others had said I would like the weather to really affect how the game is played.

# 40 greenegt @ 05/27/11 10:53 AM
I am LOVING the new lighting. The game is looking great.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.