Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Check out some more Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 screenshots, right here.

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 4 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 KG @ 08/04/11 03:37 PM
I think the AI should do that automatically. I shouldn't have to tell them to.

# 2 Krebstar @ 08/04/11 03:47 PM
I didn't even know that existed in last year's game.

# 3 KG @ 08/04/11 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
I didn't even know that existed in last year's game.
Yeah it was in there. Honestly, all it is is strafing and then pressing the pressure button to make the CPU go for the challenge.

# 4 Krebstar @ 08/04/11 09:46 PM
Wait, I was confused. I do that all the time, haha. I thought it was something else.

# 5 Qb @ 08/05/11 12:47 PM
I like the change to a trigger button plus X as opposed to pointing the L-stick towards the goal. Something about that always felt awkward to me.

# 6 KG @ 08/05/11 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
I like the change to a trigger button plus X as opposed to pointing the L-stick towards the goal. Something about that always felt awkward to me.
Wait I'm confused. Is this for when you are the defender or when the AI is the defender and you're controlling another player off the ball?

# 7 Qb @ 08/05/11 03:53 PM
I believe it is the contain/jockey command for on-ball defending by the user. And we all know KG never plays defense, so I don't know why you're asking...

# 8 KG @ 08/05/11 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
I believe it is the contain/jockey command for on-ball defending by the user. And we all know KG never plays defense, so I don't know why you're asking...
LOL. I guess that is why my manager at Inter and Valencia always played 2 CDMs.

# 9 Blaxican8504 @ 08/05/11 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Truer words have never been spoken.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.