Home
F1 2011 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: F1 2011Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS Vita / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 2 - View All
F1 2011 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Lieutenant Dan @ 08/19/11 12:51 PM

Damn....that was an incredibly fast stop! Game is looking great, can't wait!

# 2 Bahnzo @ 08/19/11 02:56 PM
Hmmm....player is driving a Sauber and challenging McLaren and Red Bull? That doesn't seem right. From a lot of videos I've watched, it seems the draft is too strong in the game and needs to be ratcheted back a couple notches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
trusty ole Momo wheel at the ready!
You still have one of those? Man they were great wheels, wish I never sold mine years ago.

# 3 cfiore @ 08/19/11 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Yes I do, Bahnzo. Bought it brand new several years back and is still going strong.

I can't wait for this game; I've started watching real F1 races on tv just to learn.
Sega,

Keep watching the races. This season is interesting even though Vettel is killing everyone, well up until July. It also really adds a new dimension in my opinion to playing the game, knowing all the teams and drivers and how they "should" be in the game. And it is nice to get new fans into F1. Hopefully see some of you in Austin in 2012.

Forza Ferrari.

# 4 mercalnd @ 08/19/11 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant Dan
Damn....that was an incredibly fast stop! Game is looking great, can't wait!
Actually by today's f1 standards it was rather pedestrian. Not bad but not especially fast. These days the fastest stops are in the 3.2 to 3.5 second range while this one was a little over 4 seconds. Not complaining though.

# 5 dshill @ 08/20/11 12:53 AM
A Sauber fighting with a McLaren and a Red Bull? Hope it's because the game is on a lower difficulty.

The Sauber has been real light on tyres this year, it can usually do a stop less than other cars in the game. I wonder if that's reflected in the game. It doesn't seem like it, if its coming in with all the other cars, but maybe it's a short race or something.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.