Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

EA Sports has updated the details for NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2, wich is now available for the 360. Please post your 360 impressions here.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 patsfan1993 @ 09/09/11 11:04 AM
The only remaining problem I have after making a new playbook is I could not remove some formations even after maxing out the number of plays and changing my audibles to another play.

Thanks for posting

# 162 thebrettness @ 09/09/11 11:07 AM
No huddle issue here. Can only pick the first formation in a set. I know it's been said, but thats a real bummer.

# 163 Dewiel @ 09/09/11 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan1993
The only remaining problem I have after making a new playbook is I could not remove some formations even after maxing out the number of plays and changing my audibles to another play.

Thanks for posting
Interesting. I will pass those details on to the team. Thanks.

# 164 gator3rd @ 09/09/11 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGKing
1. Download rosters from locker.

2. Delete patch.

3. Go into game without dloading the patch.

4. Save previously dloaded rosters as a new file with a new name.

5. Exit and quit game.

6. Dload patch and the roster tendencies will now work

Ok maybe I'm missing something but how do I download the rosters without having to download the patch?

I cannot even sign into the game unless i download the patch! Is there some other way to retrieve rosters besides going through the game

I also need to know who's rosters I should download because I have no idea who's rosters were edited as response to the tendencies being messed up in the first place.

# 165 Sundown2600 @ 09/09/11 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagopax
White jerseys still stay clean, minus a few (very few) random scuffs. Seems untouched.

Also I wonder if the PS3 got the same patch we did, the PS3 impressions damn near made me want to change my tune and start going after EA, but after playing with it and seeing impressions here, there are some negative ones, but it seems a lot more optimistic here.

And the OD problems are an EA server issue, as shown by their 'tweet' saying they fixed it, this patch wasn't going to solve the problem, EA needs to fix their tin cans and fishing line server for it to accept your information.
PS3 has the same gameplay tweaks as 360. I don't know why PS3 users went all Chicken Little last night. My only gripe is No Huddle and it's a huge issue for me. The game plays smoother and it also seems to play a tad slower IMO.

Can't wait for SECElites's new slider set.

# 166 OGKing @ 09/09/11 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
Interesting. I will pass those details on to the team. Thanks.
I might be asking for too much in our current situation, but the white jerseys don't get dirty much. Dark jerseys are fine.

# 167 xGruvdogx @ 09/09/11 11:17 AM
Does anyone know how to put onsides KR back into playbooks? I deleted old playbooks and started over but all I have is KR not KR middle or onsides KR.

# 168 Wavebird99 @ 09/09/11 11:17 AM
where do you check player tendencies, not in dynasty mode?

# 169 Krebstar @ 09/09/11 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3rd
Ok maybe I'm missing something but how do I download the rosters without having to download the patch?

I cannot even sign into the game unless i download the patch! Is there some other way to retrieve rosters besides going through the game

I also need to know who's rosters I should download because I have no idea who's rosters were edited as response to the tendencies being messed up in the first place.
I believe he means download the patch, download rosters and then delete the patch. Then, when you want to sign back into the game to resave your roster, disconnect from LIVE so you won't be prompted to download the patch.

# 170 OGKing @ 09/09/11 11:21 AM
What exactly did the tuner update?

# 171 bucknut7 @ 09/09/11 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
Via Twitter:
you still have to keep certain plays/formations when you create a new one

# 172 BenGerman @ 09/09/11 11:33 AM
By biggest issue was Super Sim being fixed, and from the two games I've tried, it definitely has been. Anyone else experiencing this? I didn't see it on EA's list of updates.

# 173 Dewiel @ 09/09/11 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
you still have to keep certain plays/formations when you create a new one
Correct. Btw, I run this account and our Facebook page as well. Also do the exact same thing for Madden.

# 174 luis305 @ 09/09/11 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanNomads
I thought if you were in Year 1 the Tendencies are supposed to be fixed? We are in Week 3 of an OD and Denard is still Balanced ....? Any input?

They will be fixed in the offseason during Training Results, I believe. Honestly, week 3? I'd restart. But that's just me.

# 175 bucknut7 @ 09/09/11 11:40 AM
Quote:
Correct. Btw, I run this account and our Facebook page as well. Also do the exact same thing for Madden.
Cool. So is there a timetable for the "transfer failed" to be fixed. And can you by any chance provide some insight on what the tweet on the 7th, stating that the issues were fixed, was all about and what might have gone wrong?

BTW, we really do appreciate you being on here. I have been immensely frustrated with this game, but even more frustrated that there was no one from EA here to clear things up. Your responsiveness is a breath of fresh air.

# 176 jmik58 @ 09/09/11 11:44 AM
Dewiel...

Were there any gameplay tweaks in this patch? Specifically, guys are saying they notice the super linebackers seem toned down and the psychic pass coverage seems improved as well. Any confirmation on this and/or any adjustments to gameplay?

Thanks!

# 177 Dewiel @ 09/09/11 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
Cool. So is there a timetable for the "transfer failed" to be fixed. And can you by any chance provide some insight on what the tweet on the 7th, stating that the issues were fixed, was all about and what might have gone wrong?

BTW, we really do appreciate you being on here. I have been immensely frustrated with this game, but even more frustrated that there was no one from EA here to clear things up. Your responsiveness is a breath of fresh air.
We released a server side update on the 7th to address the issue, but it didn't work for everyone. That's what the tweet was about. I am working with the team now to get a timetable, but they are trying to get it addressed right away. I'll let you guys know a time frame as soon as I have it.

# 178 bucknut7 @ 09/09/11 11:45 AM
Made a custom playbook and only play in special teams was KR middle

# 179 mkharsh33 @ 09/09/11 11:48 AM
As Ohio State I returned two kicks for TD's, so I've already had to raise my speed threshold.

I'll say this - aside from the playbooks & no huddle thing, I really like the smoothness of this new patch. I'll be tweaking my sliders but the game plays really nice. For all the complaining I read, let me say that I applaud the update!

# 180 aksumite @ 09/09/11 11:51 AM
Quote:
We released a server side update on the 7th to address the issue, but it didn't work for everyone. That's what the tweet was about. I am working with the team now to get a timetable, but they are trying to get it addressed right away. I'll let you guys know a time frame as soon as I have it.

Yes this is very important. In all seriousness, this game is unplayable with that "Transfer Failed" issue. I thought that was the main reason for the PATCH.

I really hope EA has made this its #1 priority.

Thank you, Dewiel.

That's all we ask. A little communication goes a long way.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.