Home
Madden 12 News Post

Madden NFL 12 Title Update #2 details are coming soon, according to the Madden Twitter feed.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 fistofrage @ 09/28/11 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYST2000
Like I've said before, one of the biggest flaws in this game is the player sliders. If you tweek them you will revert the game to a much easier difficulty setting. INT's and CPU QB play take a huge hit when you mess with the player slider sets, and I don't know why. I just hope this is addressed.
I agree with this. Trying to get all Madden sliders to work properly is a chore because you have to keep all categories at 75 and below.

And what's with having the same special team sliders for human and AI. Thats just lazy. I hate having automatic FG's in Madden because if you adjust the difficulty the AI misses everything.

# 82 youALREADYknow @ 09/28/11 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
what's with having the same special team sliders for human and AI. Thats just lazy.
Never did understand this. So half-assed, especially considering NCAA has done this correctly for years and years.

# 83 Gotmadskillzson @ 09/28/11 12:53 PM
Quote:
So half-assed,
That pretty much sums up the whole problem with the Madden/NCAA series. Their ideas be good but they half *** everything.

Too many short cuts. And too much old data is simpley copy n pasted into the new game every year. Which is why you see most of the same problems EVERY YEAR.

# 84 Herky @ 09/28/11 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
That pretty much sums up the whole problem with the Madden/NCAA series. Their ideas be good but they half *** everything.

Too many short cuts. And too much old data is simpley copy n pasted into the new game every year. Which is why you see most of the same problems EVERY YEAR.
Which is precisely why the needed a new engine a few years ago.

# 85 DGuinta1 @ 09/28/11 01:47 PM
Maybe certain sports titles should not come out every year. Like the football ones from EA. I enjoy their games but certain things are very frustrating, year in year out.

# 86 roadman @ 09/28/11 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGuinta1
Maybe certain sports titles should not come out every year. Like the football ones from EA. I enjoy their games but certain things are very frustrating, year in year out.
Agreed, but the NFL license with Madden prevents Madden from skipping a year.

# 87 fistofrage @ 09/28/11 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGuinta1
Wouldn't make a difference, Fight Night the boxing game comes out every 2 years and it has freezing issues, glitches in it. Then they released tuners and patches that made matters even worse. Its just sloppinenss, laziness and indeifference towards producing a quality product because they are the only game in town. And unfortunately when this type of hubris becomes part of your corporate culture, change isn't easy.

# 88 STEVO1377 @ 09/28/11 02:42 PM
They really really need to fix the weather issues in franchise mode! All those lovely new graphics we were shown before the game release gone to waste. In the rain the game looks so murky I may as well play it on a black and white TV.

Until they fix this I don't want to play the game as the constant bad weather just make me feel glum!

STEVO1377

# 89 Smoke316 @ 09/28/11 02:48 PM
not sure if u saw the jags panthers game when it monsooned during the game. rain is supposed to look glum

# 90 STEVO1377 @ 09/28/11 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke316
not sure if u saw the jags panthers game when it monsooned during the game. rain is supposed to look glum
I understand rain should to look glum but for 90% of the outdoor games in places like Miami......not good and not realistic at all.

STEVO1377

# 91 globalbeats7 @ 09/28/11 03:23 PM
frankly...there is ALOT that needs to be addressed. sorry but after about 20games, its the same ole madden bugs and problems. cant stand it because initially i was impressed with the game. but once you get under the hood, its a joke. although i must say playing with a friend is sooooo much better than trying to tweak sliders every single fringing minute to get the CPU to play OK, just OK.

# 92 speedy9386 @ 09/28/11 03:57 PM
They need to fix the quarterbacks seemingly purposeful throws to defenders.

# 93 rudyjuly2 @ 09/28/11 04:53 PM
I'm very happy with Madden 12. I just hope they don't break more than they fix but I can live without the patch#2 if it becomes a problem.

# 94 DGuinta1 @ 09/28/11 05:26 PM
Why no Tuner updates? Thought they were easier to roll out and address some issues.

# 95 Midgeotto @ 09/28/11 06:56 PM
I'm really hoping EA pulls together a solid patch.

# 96 Cards77 @ 09/28/11 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Oh boy. Here comes the proverbial monkey wrench into the slider makers work.

Playmakers in particular who has developed a brillaint set of sliders and a QBA/WR chart.

I will hold off on any DL of any patch as I am not an online Madden player. I am throughly enjoying the gameplay. I hope only small tuning tweaks are made to gameplay if any.

To me it is all about franchise mode and the CPU logic getting a nice tuneup and fixing the player roles bug when you edit players. Custom playbooks are also not working and i have not even touched them.

Gameplay.....no complaints from me....no sir.
My custom playbooks work in my franchise. If you haven't touched them how can you state that they aren't working?

# 97 BFish06 @ 09/29/11 12:43 AM
Like someone said earlier, they really need to fix rain in the franchise and COMMENTARY. NBA 2K team has already figured out how to fix commentary through patches, but of course, they actually put maximum effort into their games. EA clearly isn't trying anymore. I'm sick of hearing my Titans called the "New York Titans" during the coin toss and hearing "Touchdown Washington" when I score with CJ. Also, I'm sick of them calling Kenny Britt a QB.

Like I said, EA doesn't even try anymore. Pathetic dev team.

# 98 SincerelYourz @ 09/29/11 12:54 AM
julio jones is on the panthers' defense somewhere

# 99 fistofrage @ 09/29/11 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SincerelYourz
julio jones is on the panthers' defense somewhere
Mark Ingram plays LB for alot of teams too.

# 100 dafilthymofo @ 09/29/11 09:50 AM
They need to add in game saves with the patch. Leaving my xbox on 24/7 is not a good idea but it is the only way to take a long break to go to work or sleep.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.