Home
Madden 12 News Post

Madden NFL 12 Title Update #2 details are coming soon, according to the Madden Twitter feed.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 ubernoob @ 09/30/11 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plache
2k football: nice presentation, HORRIBLE gameplay.
Plache, fully agreed.

# 122 aaronrodgers012 @ 09/30/11 02:00 AM
I just hope they fix the spectacular catch. I know receivers can go up and win matchups against corners but if you run a zone and toss is up to a receiver with some spectacular they catch it 99% of the time and its really ruining online play for me right now. Also they need to help the swat logic. Last years swat animations were perfect but this year its just awful.

# 123 New Jersey Giants @ 09/30/11 09:02 AM
why couldn't they add formatin subs? Is it even a gurantee that their going to fix the ncaa imported draft class issue. Smh i guess i'll delete my franchise again.

# 124 Wubillubiubam @ 09/30/11 11:48 AM
It better be good.

# 125 KDog13 @ 09/30/11 05:53 PM
3 days later, where are these details?

# 126 Damient27 @ 09/30/11 06:00 PM
Hi My name is Damien, and I am a die-hard NFL fan and die-hard NFL video gamer, I like others was brainwashed by madden for alot of years and couldn't see any other game being better. but, once I played NFL 2k5 that quickly changed, I stumbled upon that game once madden transition to the current- gen systems (xbox360) (PS3). Once I played NFl2k5 I saw how a NFL game can really get the true experience of all aspects of the NFL season. From then on Ive been hooked on that game and realize that is how an NFL game should be. which brings me to the current state of NFL games and how madden is just putting out a mediocre game year after year and we the consumer are forced to buy it because there are so many die-hard NFL gamers like myself and have no other option to get, and it irks me to see all the headlines saying how madden is selling all these games every year but, what else are people going to play so those headlines are tainted to me. EA has all of the licenses from NFL to ESPN and so on but are they using them properly you know the answer to that its a big "Hell NO", when have you seen ESPN used in madden like you see on TV or seen in 2k5, the big hype this year was about presentation in madden but to be honest it was a half-done job. For instance in the game has anyone noticed that they don't show the full-starting lineups in the game. Its things like that show me that the attention to detail is not there and I know there are countless others that I can go on and on about but I don't have the time to get into it but, feel free to comment on those issues if u like, but the reason for this blog is to give those hope that after next years madden, hopefully we can look forward to a variety of NFL games that people can choose from even if its not 2k you will have the option of your choice. thanks for your time

peace !!!

# 127 Damient27 @ 09/30/11 06:03 PM
whats up dude I had your same problem with importing players from NCAA but what you have to do is save the draft class after the dynasty off-season menu says players leaving then it will save properly if u do it before, it won't save try it out

# 128 RustyBlue @ 09/30/11 07:45 PM
so what's taking them so long?

# 129 roadman @ 09/30/11 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby803
so what's taking them so long?
They said they will announce soon. It's been 3 days, sounds like a lifetime.

The wait continues.

# 130 Saviour @ 09/30/11 09:49 PM
Hopefully they fix the "stop" animation when a block is attempted on offense. You will never see a FB or pulliing Lineman stop in place before he attempts a block. Never mind that it is completely unrealistic, its a serious flaw that inhibits gameplay.

I hate having my FB not block the way the play was designed only to stop in front of my HB, then turn left or right to block someone who has nothing to the with the play. Now the entire play is busted because the blocking schemes are ruined.

# 131 tite50 @ 09/30/11 11:48 PM
how about living rosters so i dont have to start a franchise every week to have the latest rosters

# 132 bichettehappens @ 10/01/11 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestreak10
i have yet to see a QB get hurt via sack or big hit.. this should be fixed too.
The last game I played, I actually knocked a QB out for the remainder of the game. I don't remember what the actual injury was though, but it was the result of a big hit.

As far as the patch, I'm just hoping for the ability to change accelerated clock settings in franchise, the rain issue, and possibly UDFA. Gameplay-wise all that comes to mind are the QB sneak bursts.

Another thing with gameplay, although blocking has improved over previous iterations for the most part, I still have moments where a guard will run passed a defender to block....nobody, and hang me out to dry. Although I wouldn't consider that critical or a gamebreaker, would just be nice to see that tweaked.

# 133 gamemaster-2005 @ 10/01/11 09:16 AM
still no details huh sad....

# 134 roadman @ 10/01/11 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamemaster-2005
still no details huh sad....
Won't be any details on the weekend, it's only been 3 business days since the announcement.

# 135 cusefan74 @ 10/01/11 09:31 AM
I've seen QBs go out injured. I have seen 2 of mine go out in 1 game. The first one was on a scramble, and the second one was from a hit in the pocket. Plus my team has taken out some QBs from other teams.

# 136 josef @ 10/01/11 09:42 AM
i'm sure the patch update will be coming very soon, just b/c I traded in Madden12 towards NBA2k12. And that always happens.. right when I get sick of a game, a patch comes out and makes things better. but after seeing everything 2k did with their basketball game, I think it'll keep me busy for a While. They deserve my money this year. You guys have fun w/ Madden. It definitely has potential.

# 137 jetsfan08865 @ 10/01/11 12:07 PM
Meh,
Its just gonna be another worthless MANDATORY title update. Just like 90% of all other games. Is it just me or are developers getting lazyer and lazyer with making games there's always a day one patch or a week after a game is released. what ever happen to developer taking there time and FINISH a game.....the key word is FINISH. I find it hard to support developers now in days because there so lazy and thats why i buy mostly used. till these developers shape up and i don't care if i'm hurting them they make enough money from the fanboys and sheepeople of there games that they don't need my money.

sorry for going offtopic but these MANDATORY title updates p**s me off now in days.

# 138 BlingBling19 @ 10/01/11 12:25 PM
I just hope the rain is gone in franchise or the user can pick the weather.

# 139 rudyjuly2 @ 10/01/11 06:07 PM
I read a lot about the "rain bug" early on but I think it's overblown, at least for Miami. I saw a lot of rain in September but I'm 8-6 now and my last 5 homes games have been sunny. Is there a team in the game that has 100% rain, 100% of the time?

# 140 TeamBuilder @ 10/02/11 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I read a lot about the "rain bug" early on but I think it's overblown, at least for Miami. I saw a lot of rain in September but I'm 8-6 now and my last 5 homes games have been sunny. Is there a team in the game that has 100% rain, 100% of the time?
You're lucky, I've never had a sunny home game in my Dolphins Franchise. Rain every time, and wide receivers that slip off their routes every other pass attempt.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.