Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 News Post

Konami has posted details about the upcoming Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 DLC, which arrives on October 11th for 360, PS3 and PC, for free.

Quote:
Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has revealed it will update many club rosters and a wealth of new elements to PES 2012 on October 11th.

Konami is to release a free downloadable update for the PlayStation, Xbox 360 and Window PC versions of the game, which will update the club team rosters in line with all current transfers.

The publisher will also use the DLC to update the skill parameters of players, and to update the kits of several club teams. In total 160 clubs will be updated, with hundreds of players benefiting from more realistic stats and abilities that are tailored to their real-life playing style.

The DLC will also add 13 new styles of boots to the game, with new makes from adidas, Puma and Nike implemented, while the kit updates will see 29 teams brought in line with their current strips, including Real Madrid, Sporting Lisbon and Bayer 04 Leverkusen.

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 4 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 EvanRG @ 10/08/11 04:03 AM
Shaweet! I'd love to see a custom ball creator in the future as well or maybe just more design options. I get nerdy with all options.

# 2 willz1985 @ 10/08/11 07:13 AM
i'd just like the dam game to be released over here already

# 3 EvanRG @ 10/08/11 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by willz1985
i'd just like the dam game to be released over here already
It's worth the wait. At least you guys don't have to wait for any Option Files. =) -- I'm waiting patiently for Daymos'.

# 4 fearwhatnow @ 10/11/11 06:26 AM
DLC is out now.

# 5 Hunkerdown @ 10/11/11 10:19 AM
where???? i go in game to download in 360, and nothing happens?

# 6 electrickeeper @ 10/11/11 10:47 AM
It's under the Extra Content menu, but when it gives me the little sub-menu under data pack, only the demo download shows up.

# 7 Hunkerdown @ 10/11/11 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrickeeper
It's under the Extra Content menu, but when it gives me the little sub-menu under data pack, only the demo download shows up.
^^This no data file to download

# 8 Bahnzo @ 10/11/11 11:06 AM
Downloaded.

From a quick look, there really isn't any changes made to game plans, it's just player transfers along with some rating changes and new boots.

Disappointing actually, I was hoping they'd fix some of the formations/tactics. But teams like ManU still using Long Ball, etc. Time to get editing I guess.

# 9 Hunkerdown @ 10/11/11 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
Downloaded.

From a quick look, there really isn't any changes made to game plans, it's just player transfers along with some rating changes and new boots.

Disappointing actually, I was hoping they'd fix some of the formations/tactics. But teams like ManU still using Long Ball, etc. Time to get editing I guess.
so ps3 got it, but not 360, nice.

# 10 BIG CAROLINA @ 10/11/11 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
Downloaded.

Did it cause any issues with your option file? I hope not, if so I will hold off on the download

# 11 Bahnzo @ 10/11/11 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CAROLINA
Did it cause any issues with your option file? I hope not, if so I will hold off on the download
Like I said, I just made a quick look-thru on it. But I really didn't notice anything other than transfers. It didn't change anything that I have edited like formations, stadiums, etc so it seems pretty safe to apply.

# 12 Dope1ne @ 10/11/11 12:45 PM
Quote:
Yeah what is going on?

# 13 TGraen23 @ 10/11/11 01:21 PM
I get the feeling this isn't Xbox 360's year this year. Run bug glitch still not fixed, and now this.

# 14 TheDutchDad @ 10/11/11 01:55 PM
Does this mess up any OF that you may have?

# 15 PAPERNUT @ 10/11/11 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
Wondering the same. Anyone?

# 16 RedPhazon8 @ 10/11/11 04:44 PM
Some of those Adidas shoes are awesome... real colorful and neat.

# 17 electrickeeper @ 10/11/11 06:43 PM
Still nothing showing up on the 360. Disappointing.

# 18 Hunkerdown @ 10/11/11 06:57 PM
Quote:
Still nothing showing up on the 360. Disappointing.
This^^^ who dropped ball on this one, also with the sprint bug on 360 really pushing me away from playing time with a great futbol game.

# 19 JustPlainRich @ 10/11/11 07:13 PM
It's 7:15PM EST and still no updated rosters on the X-Box 360. Am I missing something?

# 20 ezio @ 10/11/11 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
It will change back the National team rosters that don't have real player Names I.E. The U.S. but you can export the ones you want and then import them back. Other than that everything else should be ok I think.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.