Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

The NBA 2K12 patch is available now for 360 owners and in the coming days for the PS3. If you are following along with Ronnie2K on Twitter, you will see some of the details, as listed below.

Make sure you leave details on your online experience, after the patch.

Quote:
  • The #NBA2K12 patch has been released on @XBOX. Please boot up your system and get the update, #PS3 in coming days- http://2kgam.es/NBA2K12
  • Purpose of patch is to help alleviate as many online issues as we can. Namely changing things in Loading Screens causing drops
  • Those are 2 main things we attempt to fix (network errors & long time in getting a game h2h/team-up) in the #NBA2K12Patch
  • Patch is supposed to fix the network drop if you manage defensive settings in load screen
  • Some people haven't got update as it rolls out regionally. Should be a couple hours as it gets everywhere. After that I need y'alls feedback

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 RunN1st @ 10/14/11 12:58 PM
Yes, I see stutter and frame rate drops now post patch.

# 82 Mintsa @ 10/14/11 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
For those that got a game in post patch. Can we now change jerseys?
Can any of you 360 guys answer this ??

# 83 scottyp180 @ 10/14/11 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
is anybody elses game stuttering offline post patch?
I've been getting that too, I'm hoping it gets fixed quick or it could really become a problem for the game.

# 84 the_legend23 @ 10/14/11 01:34 PM
i dont really care about what online is doing i think the bigger problem is how mine and others on page 4 lost a days worth of there offline game mode my save reverted back to where i started I mean at least 12+ straight hours and dude had 17+ but he lost his entirely THAT is completely unacceptable

# 85 EarvGotti @ 10/14/11 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Can any of you 360 guys answer this ??
Still cant change jerseys online..

# 86 Mintsa @ 10/14/11 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
Still cant change jerseys online..

Ok. Thanks for the info. I still dont see why this would be removed ??

# 87 jusman97 @ 10/14/11 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunN1st
Yes, I see stutter and frame rate drops now post patch.
I'm getting frame rate drops and stutters.
I thought it was on my end with my disc or my xbox over heating. But i've seen a few threads saying their frame rate drops and is really choppy.
I can't even enjoy my player anymore. I find every nba2k game with my player has been screwed up. I really hope 2k fixes this although i've had frame rate drops before I downloaded the patch.

# 88 cjonesfan921 @ 10/14/11 02:47 PM
I downloaded the patch, without even thinking that it is the patch.

Anyway, I noticed in MP the stutter-ness. I thought it must've been my system.

SMH, get this fixed ASAP.

# 89 MSN1983 @ 10/14/11 03:37 PM
I had stutters once in awhile before the patch. Now post patch it stutters almost all game. It's really making it annoying to play. Made me put down NBA and finish up gears. I hope they fix this!

# 90 luckeeloo @ 10/14/11 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHARMDRX
why does PS3 get everything last =/
You should be grateful if this thread is any indication.

# 91 NYJFan81 @ 10/14/11 04:09 PM
I havent noticed stuttering to bad. It always had some minor lag nothing to bad. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

# 92 nuckles2k2 @ 10/14/11 05:30 PM
If the folks noticing the stuttering in My Player have twitter accounts, I HIGHLY recommend tweeting @Ronnie2K about it.

I sent him a tweet this morning and he told me that "the patch didn't affect My Player."

2K needs to be made aware of this, if they're operating under the assumption that the patch didn't touch the mode, then the chances of a remedy are slim.

# 93 TreyIM2 @ 10/14/11 06:11 PM
Quote:
I got a patch 2 days ago, real talk. I posted on this earlier but no one else spoke on this. I am baffled. Maybe it was put up by mistake then yanked. Whatever the case, I got one. I haven't been home to re-check.

# 94 coolcras7 @ 10/14/11 06:38 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
I got a patch 2 days ago, real talk. I posted on this earlier but no one else spoke on this. I am baffled. Maybe it was put up by mistake then yanked. Whatever the case, I got one. I haven't been home to re-check.
Different patch, not the one this thread is talking about.

# 95 jusman97 @ 10/14/11 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
If the folks noticing the stuttering in My Player have twitter accounts, I HIGHLY recommend tweeting @Ronnie2K about it.

I sent him a tweet this morning and he told me that "the patch didn't affect My Player."

2K needs to be made aware of this, if they're operating under the assumption that the patch didn't touch the mode, then the chances of a remedy are slim.
I had this problem before patch, only in MP and Association. Now post-patch its in every game mode. SMH

# 96 nuckles2k2 @ 10/14/11 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusman97
I had this problem before patch, only in MP and Association. Now post-patch its in every game mode. SMH
That's weird, I've only had the problem pose-patch in MP. And I've already deleted the patch and made a new MP and I didn't notice the stuttering (it was only one game tho.)

But I don't doubt what you say and I'm not surprised. 2K needs to get it together.

# 97 oldman @ 10/14/11 07:03 PM
PS3 servers appear to be down. Does anyone know if this is patch related?

# 98 LD2k @ 10/14/11 07:05 PM
I'm browsing this forum for feedback re: all issues.

Please be specific on what kind of "stutter" you are experiencing and in which modes/how often.

Thanks, hope the patch is improving your experiences online.

# 99 VDusen04 @ 10/14/11 07:14 PM
I experienced a brief instance of stutter last night during a secondary fast break (as the ball approached half court). This occurred offline in a quick game between the '96 Sonics and Bulls. It lasted for maybe three seconds and stopped once a foul was called.

I also could not successfully exit my Sonics-Bulls game upon completion. Selecting "Quit" froze my system (selecting quit at any time now freezes my system, as does attempting to enter Reelmaker - a problem shared by at least one other poster here). As mentioned earlier, it could just be a big coincidence, but I'd never experienced any semblance of freezing prior to picking up the patch.

For those with file corruption experience, what might I have to erase to rid of my freeze? Is there an order of operations i.e. Settings first? Then Roster? Then Profile? And does that then mean I must unlock all 15 classic battles once again? I'm thinking so, and that's a bummer. I don't think I even did anything to warrant file corruption. I'm always very careful to let my game finish saving before doing anything.

# 100 alexthegreat @ 10/14/11 07:17 PM
after the patch, it is now taking me over 15 mins to find a game. Patch definitely made it worse

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.