Home
WWE '12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: WWE '12Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 26 - View All
WWE '12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Jukeman @ 11/11/11 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrider99
Xbox 360 copy in hand. Now just have to wait until I get home from the office to play it.
Seriously Bro?!?!?

Tell me everything you know!

Gameplay and AI impressions needed!

Woo Woo Woo..

Sent from my HumancentiPad using Tapatalk

# 22 DTX3 @ 11/11/11 06:36 PM
I passed on the last 5 WWE SDvR games and I'm very excited to get my hands on this one.

# 23 jrider99 @ 11/11/11 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
Seriously Bro?!?!?

Tell me everything you know!

Gameplay and AI impressions needed!

Woo Woo Woo..

You know it!

Sent from my HumancentiPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I can't wait to dive into it. But I'm at the office until midnight, so it will be late tonight before I get started.

On the bright side, it gives me plenty of time to make up my mind about what I want to do first. Usually I jump straight into HiaC just for kicks, but I'm not sure with WWE 12. There's so much I want to check out, and so many new people to use, I'm not sure where to start.

Oh, those of you who enjoy flipping through instruction booklets will be bummed to hear that the manual is online.

# 24 BDKiiing @ 11/11/11 11:06 PM
Quote:

Oh, those of you who enjoy flipping through instruction booklets will be bummed to hear that the manual is online.
online as in on the internet, or online on the game?

# 25 jrider99 @ 11/11/11 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
online as in on the internet, or online on the game?
Online as in the 'net. Haven't had a chance to see if it's on the disc, too ...

The four-page insert with the game details only basic controls and contains the Online Axxess code. It directs you to a web site for the full manual, but that site isn't up yet.

# 26 BDKiiing @ 11/11/11 11:19 PM
Quote:
Online as in the 'net. Haven't had a chance to see if it's on the disc, too ...

The four-page insert with the game details only basic controls and contains the Online Axxess code. It directs you to a web site for the full manual, but that site isn't up yet.
What I meant was on a Website or when you go onto "online" on the disc. Thanks though

# 27 Mo @ 11/11/11 11:43 PM
Quote:
Xbox 360 copy in hand. Now just have to wait until I get home from the office to play it.
Make sure to provide proof to a mod. (That you have the game, pic of game disc with user name)

# 28 jrider99 @ 11/12/11 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
Make sure to provide proof to a mod. (That you have the game, pic of game disc with user name)
No problem man. Does this work?

# 29 DJ @ 11/12/11 01:51 AM
I was glad to hear that the random cut-scenes from last year have been removed (or at least toned down quite a bit). That used to bug me so much when you'd see a guy show up at ringside that had nothing to do with any of the current feuds you had going on at the time.

I'm very tempted to get this game, but I still have questions about how this will hold up over the long haul in terms of gameplay. I did like what I saw in the video about Universe Mode, though.

# 30 dochalladay32 @ 11/12/11 07:29 AM
How the hell are people getting it so early, or are they like VIPs or whatever? I remember people scrambling to get NCAA early and they were getting it 2 or 3 days before release, if that.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.