Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

It looks like Trey Wingo of NFL Live will be featured in Madden NFL 13. In what capacity? Not sure. No details have been released on exactly what he'll be doing. Based off of yesterday's NCAA Football 13 coverage, it could be something similar.

Check his Twitter timeline and you can see a few conversations about it.

He also tweeted a picture from the Madden NFL 13 green room, which you can see here.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ZoneKIller @ 05/08/12 10:03 AM
Dang,I hope its for Franchise MOde.Nice find by the way.

# 2 ch46647 @ 05/08/12 10:10 AM
Yup, that pretty much confirms it. Unless they are doing this for Madden 14.

I really hope they incorporate all of this into on-line franchise mode this year!

# 3 mjhyankees @ 05/08/12 10:20 AM
Great.....I hope they keep putting things back into franchise mode that they've taken out over the years.

# 4 AndrewGW88 @ 05/08/12 10:36 AM
Can people forget about whether a feature was in a previous gen but not this gen? Who cares. Just be happy they put it back in. I'm excited for this madden. I think it will be very good.

# 5 therealsmallville @ 05/08/12 11:30 AM
Might seem a little odd to have virtual Nantz / Simms & real Wingo. But I'll take whatever I can get! I hope it's done well.

Wasn't there a quote last year from one of the devs about how they took out Extra Point so that they could work on it? Note*:It's highly possible I made that up.

Anyway, can't wait to find out more!

# 6 jbd345 @ 05/08/12 11:39 AM
Connected careers seems real interesting now. Great find. We know it's not a halftime show or pre game but perhaps a draft show?

# 7 Cnada @ 05/08/12 12:28 PM
Nice find on his twitter

# 8 lgxjames @ 05/08/12 12:31 PM
I still want to hold my excitement until confirmation from EA but man...How many pins are they going to knock down before some yells STRIKE!

I really hope this somehow involves draft and weekly wrap up.

# 9 mm boost @ 05/08/12 12:43 PM
someone said a virtual nantz/sims, and a real wingo...but I don't think that would be the case. Any time they do real-time capture of any person to get their mannerisms and such, they use the green screen and digitally alter everything. I wouldn't think they would do that, I am thinking they will all be virtually implemented.

# 10 shupirate98 @ 05/08/12 12:52 PM
If they're just doing whatever it is they're doing with Wingo now that somehow is going to be included, and actually working properly, in a game which comes out in a few months? Color me skeptical.

# 11 ch46647 @ 05/08/12 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shupirate98
If they're just doing whatever it is they're doing with Wingo now that somehow is going to be included, and actually working properly, in a game which comes out in a few months? Color me skeptical.
If he is in, I am sure he has been doing this for a few months. He is probably just doing another shoot and thought it would be cool to post a pic of the set.

# 12 jpdavis82 @ 05/08/12 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
Connected careers seems real interesting now. Great find. We know it's not a halftime show or pre game but perhaps a draft show?
Actually that's not true, we haven't learned anything about franchise mode yet, only play now, so it's very possible it could be a halftime/weekly studio show.

# 13 msdm27 @ 05/08/12 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Actually that's not true, we haven't learned anything about franchise mode yet, only play now, so it's very possible it could be a halftime/weekly studio show.
From Madden's website: all-new living front end, dynamic in-game transitions, a live ticker, and drastically improved usability

This actually leads me to believe we might be in store for some mid-game updates from Wingo. And maybe also a weekly recap!

WE CAN OLY HOPE!

# 14 jpdavis82 @ 05/08/12 01:54 PM
Phil Tavares ‏ @PrimeTimePhil
@wingoz Are you going to be in the game, Trey?

1h trey wingo ‏ @wingoz
@PrimeTimePhil yes

# 15 jpdavis82 @ 05/08/12 02:01 PM
It's definitely for Madden 13 not the future

Phil Tavares ‏ @PrimeTimePhil
@wingoz Are you going to be in the game, Trey?

1h trey wingo ‏ @wingoz
@PrimeTimePhil yes

And here's a tweet from yesterday

trey wingo ‏ @wingoz
Good times in Orlando working with @EAnthonyS for Madden 13 game..

# 16 msdm27 @ 05/08/12 02:04 PM
Hey hey, don't steal my thunder sir... I already created a thread for this :P

Good find on the twitter exchange!

# 17 jpdavis82 @ 05/08/12 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
Hey hey, don't steal my thunder sir... I already created a thread for this :P

Good find on the twitter exchange!
I just posted this to confirm it, not trying to steal your thunder sir

# 18 msdm27 @ 05/08/12 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I just posted this to confirm it, not trying to steal your thunder sir
You do know I was kidding, right? That's what the ":P" was for

Just followed you on twitter btw, asked the Q about mock drafts from NCAA/Madden

# 19 jpdavis82 @ 05/08/12 02:28 PM
EA management probably won't be too happy about this, because this was a bigger secret than Rece Davis in NCAA since we knew with NCAA we were getting a studio analyst just didn't know who. However, Anthony Stevenson tweeted about it himself yesterday. So hopefully everything will be cool between Trey and EA still.

Anthony Stevenson ‏ @EAnthonyS
long over due my man! “@wingoz: Good times in Orlando working with @EAnthonyS for Madden 13 game..

# 20 DeuceDouglas @ 05/08/12 02:38 PM
After seeing NCAA's livestream yesterday, I think this will be more along the lines of what they did with Rece Davis. Intro's and In-game updates. I'm sure we'll find out in less than a week!

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.