Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

The image shows the Nike Pro Combat downloadable uniforms for Army, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Michigan State and Georgia.

A better resolution of the image can be seen, right here.

These are only available, by pre-ordering through Amazon.Thanks The Gaming Tailgate!

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Pokes404 @ 05/14/12 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Any uniform you see in that screenshot, you can only get that piece of the uniform through the preorder from amazon. Those are pro combats. So if you don't order you don't get the pro combat pants, jersey or helmets. We all know EA is too lazy to go 100% on it and do the socks & shoes.
That's what's weird though. Those are our regular jerseys. Our helmets, tops, and pants had the exact same design, the only difference were the colors. It wasn't like some special new design. If it works the way you say it does, that means OSU fans won't be able to use any of the gray pieces. So basically, EA just eliminated roughly 1/3 of our regular jersey combinations.

I guess I can understand having unlocks for "special" jerseys, but is EA really going to start restricting access to regular jerseys just to push a couple preorders?

# 42 bipolar @ 05/15/12 11:04 AM
is it just me or does the oregon helmet look like the black with the yellow "o"? it should be a neon green "o" like on the jersey.

# 43 Watson @ 05/16/12 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigturboweeni3
OH PLEASE PLEASE have the new rutger nike pro combat uniforms in this game. and WHERE ARE THE NEW REVO FACE MASKS?

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/in...ike_pro_c.html
They ARE NOT PRO COMBATS GAHHH

/headdesk.gif

# 44 UAWALKON @ 05/17/12 10:05 AM
cool thanks for the link just purchased 2 copies cant wait

# 45 Bengals28 @ 05/18/12 12:55 AM
For those who took the deal were you charged already?

# 46 Cane305 @ 05/20/12 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolar
is it just me or does the oregon helmet look like the black with the yellow "o"? it should be a neon green "o" like on the jersey.
It's not just you, somehow the neon green or dayglo color is never in the game even tho Oregon has been using that color for past 2-3 years!! Drives me nuts as well...

# 47 shaggy23sj @ 08/03/12 07:00 PM
why did they take out the beavers pro combat uniforms from ncaa 12

# 48 shaggy23sj @ 08/03/12 07:04 PM
who ever has a ps3 will they please fileshare the amazon unis with me i will trade whoever does this with i will trade you for the three hiesman guys

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.