Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Te-bow-ing... It's in the game.

According to Madden NFL 13 Creative Director Michael Young, Tebowing is in.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Tyrant8RDFL @ 05/21/12 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaced Ace
How about EA focus on making the game good?! You know, instead of adding "Tebowing?" Nobody likes Tim Tebow anyway...
Whether you like him or not, it's about capturing the personality of the NFL. This has abosolutely nothing to do with gameplay, or does it takes focus away from that.

Personality is huge in making a game feel enjoyable and authentic. The NBA 2k has it , and all other enjoyable sports games.

I will say this. If they did not add this many would come in here and say why wasn't it in the game?????

EA can't win with some of you guys.

# 62 JBreezeNY @ 05/22/12 06:11 PM
Tebowing? Cmon EA, let's get some improvements on the gameplay, improvement to franchise mode, superstar mode. When you're hearing QB cadences & tabowing is a highlight instead of fundamental gameplay my eyebrows start to raise.

A shame what's going on with this series man.

# 63 DeuceDouglas @ 05/22/12 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBreezeNY
Tebowing? Cmon EA, let's get some improvements on the gameplay, improvement to franchise mode, superstar mode. When you're hearing QB cadences & tabowing is a highlight instead of fundamental gameplay my eyebrows start to raise.

June 4th..

# 64 roadman @ 05/22/12 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBreezeNY

Please read the post above you, it say's it all.

# 65 Danimal @ 05/22/12 09:41 PM
It's funny I was listening to sports radio yesterday and they had a 10 minute conversation on this. They were railing on why they choose to give a marginal back up QB his own celebration in the game etc.

All I could think of was sports radio is talking about Madden 13 for 10 minutes. EA knew exactly what they were doing by adding Tebowing and imo it has to do a lot more with marketing then anything else.

# 66 jpdavis82 @ 05/22/12 10:31 PM
First look at a screenshot of Tebowing coming tomorrow

Michael Young ‏@MYsportsPhotog
Just took a sweet shot of Tebowing in #madden13. Look for @EAMaddenNFL to post 2morrow. In the meantime enjoy this. http://pic.twitter.com/B01NOlC6

# 67 berad88 @ 05/22/12 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal
It's funny I was listening to sports radio yesterday and they had a 10 minute conversation on this. They were railing on why they choose to give a marginal back up QB his own celebration in the game etc.

All I could think of was sports radio is talking about Madden 13 for 10 minutes. EA knew exactly what they were doing by adding Tebowing and imo it has to do a lot more with marketing then anything else.
True. It is because of the media that Tebowing is the big deal that they made it. Anything Tim Tebow will get the media talking. That and it feels weird in 12 never seeing him do any Tebowing.

# 68 Kaiser Wilhelm @ 05/22/12 11:17 PM
Hey guys, did you see that they actually added Tim Tebow to the game! What is this crap. Nobody cares about authentic rosters! just fix the dang gameplay and Franchise mode.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.