Home
NHL 13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Check out the EA SPORTS NHL 13 Every Stride Matters video. Every stride matters as True Performance Skating and EA SPORTS Hockey IQ, highlight a gameplay overhaul that truly changes the way you play the game.

Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 kennethxD @ 05/28/12 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
I gotta say, that looked really awesome! It's what I see on Sundays!! (Or Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, etc., lol)

Yep, I agree. I was really excited when I saw the goal cam.

# 2 ThaShark28_316 @ 05/28/12 09:37 PM
That's nice and all but will it stop me from being terrible at this game?

No, seriously....first day/week buy here. Or, wait til it gets cheap...but it's a buy.

# 3 Simple Mathematics @ 05/28/12 09:48 PM
Looks good! I can't wait to hear more about the offline modes improvements. Mainly, BaGM.

I've noticed they haven't really mentioned that there were improvements to offline BaGM. I really hope this is not the case...

# 4 johnnyg713 @ 05/28/12 10:08 PM
OH MY GOD

10char

# 5 Flamesfan102 @ 05/28/12 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics
Looks good! I can't wait to hear more about the offline modes improvements. Mainly, BaGM.

I've noticed they haven't really mentioned that there were improvements to offline BaGM. I really hope this is not the case...
Because it's May and they don't want to give away all the new stuff in 13 in 1 day. They want to drag it over the summer just like previous years have. They did say in the webcast that once again the trade logic/trading engine has been worked on and will please a lot of us.

# 6 frankwyte81 @ 05/28/12 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
OH MY GOD

10char
That was awesome.

# 7 Sparkles @ 05/28/12 10:20 PM
Holy crap.... - frank barone

# 8 letsgopens66 @ 05/28/12 11:59 PM
Not gonna lie, that was pretty impressive. The new skating is definitely going to open up so many new possibilities.

# 9 Gagnon39 @ 05/29/12 12:50 AM
I'm scared.

This game looks like its going to be super fast-paced.

# 10 ShadowBot @ 05/29/12 02:15 AM
I have to say that the use of sound in that trailer was expertly done. The gradual increase of the tempo and volume of the music throughout the trailer evoked the desired result. Good trailer and im looking forward to getting my hands on the game.

# 11 gopher_guy @ 05/29/12 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
I'm scared.

This game looks like its going to be super fast-paced.
I think they are just trying to showcase the new skating. I would imagine/hope that when we see game play footage it will show that you won't be in control if you go balls to the wall for the whole game. Getting bumped off the puck and falling over more. Etc

# 12 Vikes1 @ 05/29/12 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy
I think they are just trying to showcase the new skating. I would imagine/hope that when we see game play footage it will show that you won't be in control if you go balls to the wall for the whole game. Getting bumped off the puck and falling over more. Etc

I hope for, and endorse this message.

But seriously Gopher...I really do hope what you mentioned here is truly what the game will play like. Ie...having to know who your controlling and what their capabilities are. And of course overall, the player movements in general are more realistic than ever. The video does look interesting.

# 13 JezFranco @ 05/29/12 05:22 AM
This looks really good.
I have the feeling that Vision Control is going to be more important this year, to control the skating.

# 14 JerseyDevil23 @ 05/29/12 04:57 PM
I cant wait 3 months for this!!

# 15 ven0m43 @ 05/29/12 05:18 PM
It looks really good.

I would like to see some BaGM updates. I really wish they updated/improve the stats and records. I wish they had full career stats that showed the teams the the players previously played for, all-time records for a game and season, and have the announcers talk about the players that get to a milestone/break a record.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.