Home
WWE 13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: WWE 13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
WWE 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Senor_Herbatron @ 07/16/12 06:54 PM
That's ****ing awesome!

# 2 bigbob @ 07/17/12 01:17 AM
If I get my money situation straightened away, I'd definitely considering spending a little more for this.

# 3 Vinzanity @ 07/18/12 05:46 AM
He, Austin 3:16 alone is what I love about the Attitude Era. And that's the bottom line. Because Stone Cold said so!

# 4 The Bad Man @ 07/18/12 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinzanity
And that's the bottom line. Because Stone Cold said so!
that is only true IF you smell-ll-ll-ll-ll... what THE ROCK... !!!... is cooking.

# 5 R9NALD9 @ 07/18/12 06:20 AM
Man wrestling has never been the same since Stone Cold left.
I'm 29 and if he returns now I'll follow it like a 10 year old kid.

Pity this seems to be only available for USA. Would've loved to get my hands on this. And that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so!

# 6 PantherBeast_OS @ 07/18/12 04:25 PM
I'm really loving the the SCSA special edition. Only problem is I've not seen it come up on Gamestop website yet. Is it only for people who order from THQ.com that can get it or will places like Amazon and GS get it in their system soon enough?

# 7 SmashMan @ 07/18/12 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
I'm really loving the the SCSA special edition. Only problem is I've not seen it come up on Gamestop website yet. Is it only for people who order from THQ.com that can get it or will places like Amazon and GS get it in their system soon enough?
It's only available from THQ's site and WWEShop. It was mentioned on Twitter by one of the THQ guys - I think their community manager.

This Collector's Edition is cool - but I'll just wait the few months until they inevitably put the alternate attire and ATV entrance up as DLC.

# 8 PantherBeast_OS @ 07/18/12 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
It's only available from THQ's site and WWEShop. It was mentioned on Twitter by one of the THQ guys - I think their community manager.

This Collector's Edition is cool - but I'll just wait the few months until they inevitably put the alternate attire and ATV entrance up as DLC.
Yea I was looking around on the web and found that out. I thank you any way for giving me an answer. It does suck that you can't reserve it at GS. But oh well! Like you said and I guess it is the same for me. I will just have to wait until it becomes DLC later on down the line. I never order my games from online. I reserve them in person and pick them up in person. Just to know I don't have to wait and wait on a delivery. LOL

# 9 Aggies7 @ 07/19/12 08:58 AM
That is awesome. Will be buying this for sure.

# 10 BlueNGold @ 07/27/12 09:54 AM
I wish they could make the case like one of those specialized birthday cards that play sounds, so every time you went to open the game up, you'd hear JR screaming "STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD!".

# 11 Aggies7 @ 08/02/12 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
I wish they could make the case like one of those specialized birthday cards that play sounds, so every time you went to open the game up, you'd hear JR screaming "STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD!".
Of you hear the glass break. And then JR.

# 12 DJ @ 08/07/12 08:17 PM
Since I can barely stand today's WWE, I will most certainly be getting the Austin 3:16 Collector's Edition.

Looking forward to running Universe Mode with the Attitude Era.

# 13 Aggies7 @ 08/08/12 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Since I can barely stand today's WWE, I will most certainly be getting the Austin 3:16 Collector's Edition.

Looking forward to running Universe Mode with the Attitude Era.
Yea and price is ok with me to have the attitude era back.

# 14 MrOctober430 @ 08/11/12 07:32 PM
Oh man, I'm defiantly going to pre-order. The Attitude Era was a way of life back then. So much memories and as a Stone Cold fan, this is a must buy.

# 15 8and9 @ 10/05/12 07:20 AM
Wish Amazon still had some.

# 16 CanuckJ @ 10/07/12 11:48 AM
I wish I could get the Austin edition but I'm not waiting for delivery for this game I've already got in pre-ordered at EB games and I can get it at midnight since they are doing a midnight release for assasin's creed 3 and WWE happens to come out at the same time. EB did e-mail me with a contest where I could win 1 of 2 copies of the Austin edition but I don't have my hopes very high on that one considering how many people probably entered the contest.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.