Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Xbox360Achievements have posted the Madden NFL 13 achievements.

Below are a few of them, head on over to Xbox360Achievements to view them all.

Montana's Mountain - 20
As a created QB, win 4 Super Bowls in Connected Careers.
Peak Performance - 30
As a created player, achieve a player rating of 99 overall in Connected Careers.
Battle Tested - 20
Score 600 points in Online Ranked Head to Head Games.
Tebowing - 25
Tebow Time! Throw a TD with Tim Tebow on the first play in overtime (no SuperSim, OTP or co-op).
Matt Flynn's Arcade - 55
Score 6 touchdowns with your backup quarterback (no SuperSim, OTP or co-op).

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 S C 0 0 Z E @ 07/23/12 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsi
Alot of time consuming achievements this year. I hate when they make you play a certain position that you don't want to for the achievements. come on DT,LB,DL, and TE. lol....other than that it looks fun.

Also, get ready to play alot of online head to head ranked matches. you need to score 600 points online.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g.../achievements/
Gay. Madden 12 achievements were much better. When it says "as a created coach or player do x" does that mean if we use a current player/coach it wont work I'd assume? (Tom Brady)

# 2 der juicen @ 07/23/12 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S C 0 0 Z E
Gay. Madden 12 achievements were much better. When it says "as a created coach or player do x" does that mean if we use a current player/coach it wont work I'd assume? (Tom Brady)
Uh, I would assume. It does say it right in the "descriptions".

# 3 jmurphy31 @ 07/23/12 09:17 AM
It seems like for the most part you will have to play a ton of Madden just to get some of these...There are only a couple of one game game ones and none that are only one season..

I will be lucky to get 500 points since I never play online, MUT, or create a player mode....

# 4 ghettoqball @ 07/23/12 02:09 PM
Honestly, those are really terrible. I probably won't get more than a couple of those. I have no interest in MUT or created players, and I'm not going to go out of my way for the situational ones (like the OT touchdown with tebow)

# 5 StL_RamZ @ 07/23/12 02:27 PM
Ugh I hate online achievements...I hate playing sports games online and it sucks that some achievements are position related...

I am what others say "an achievemnt whore" lol I try to get all the achievements for every game I play and now madden 13 will stop me cuz I will never play MUT...(I had all the achievements for madden 12 except for the MUT ones)

# 6 N51_rob @ 07/23/12 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsi
why the mods always have to change the Ops first post. its not like its any better.

whatever...
It's so that it can be front Page news. Not everyone who visits OS goes into the forums.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

# 7 qdog @ 07/23/12 03:24 PM
i like the achievements because they actually happen in real life, ( montana won 4 super bowls, Matt Flynn threw 6 touchdowns and the overtime touchdown by tebow) the only thing i dont like about it is that the achievements shouldnt be player specific like the one with tebow, you should be able to unlock this achievement with any quaterback, not just using tebow, other than that its realistic achievements

# 8 darkxsacrificex @ 07/23/12 03:51 PM
wow madden

madden u really need to stop making achievements for certain mode

i dont play MUT
i dont play online rank head to head
or have a kinect so i cant get some achievements

all u have to do is make achievements for all modes
if u play a game against the cpu if u do something u get the achievenmetn so u not forcing people to play a certain mode for the achievenmetns whores

# 9 LorenzoDC @ 07/23/12 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S C 0 0 Z E
Homophobic.

# 10 lavy23 @ 07/23/12 05:29 PM
Lol at them calling the Achievement for starting a MUT team "This One Is Easy. We Promise" after last year's fiasco. Safe to say those of us who played MUT 10, 11, and/or 12 will be getting this achievement.

# 11 jyoung @ 07/23/12 06:32 PM
Quote:
"You're In the Game -- 10
Download A Game Face in Create-a-Player or in Connected Careers."
Did they already announce that Gameface was in this year? I must have missed that announcement.

Anyway, Gameface should really be in all of EA's sports game. Great feature.

# 12 blklightning @ 07/23/12 06:55 PM
This is the most ridiculous list I've ever seen. Half of these I won't get because I don't play online and I never create players. And what is with Tebow Time only being a bronze? Do you know how ridiculously unlikely it is that you'll get to overtime and score a throwing TD on the first play? You might only play OT three times a season if you're lucky. Surely, this list is fake.

# 13 SuckaRepellent @ 07/23/12 08:47 PM
Damn must be hard to earn points in a ranked game lol

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

# 14 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 07/23/12 08:59 PM
A kinect achievement? Really? Really?

Thanks EA

# 15 Calipup @ 07/23/12 09:52 PM
This is going to be impossible to Plat unless you play A LOT.

# 16 HadlerT @ 07/24/12 02:08 AM
I'm going to try to get all of the acheivments for sure this year. Last year I got 30/36

# 17 jdmsi7 @ 07/24/12 02:25 PM
Here's to hoping Gronk spike achievement means the Gronk spike is in as a signature celebration

# 18 jmurphy31 @ 07/24/12 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHat Patriot
Wait, score 600 points? like the scoreboard should say 600 to x?
I'm guessing as a total of all your games online...

# 19 bmj2k7 @ 07/25/12 08:47 PM
Trophies are NEVER official until the game is released, bc the few trophy sites ive seen this list are, are the EXACT SAME who found the leaked trophies of RE4 Hd and the other one, both those games had 1 platinum 3 gold a dozen or so silver and the rest were bonze for both. About 2 weeks later the OFFICIAL trophies were announced and 12 trophies for each, and no platinum for either so this could be FAKE or EA is just stupid to make you play a dozen years at each position to beat a alltime great, make the HOF with players and coaches, and with edited players. This seems fake somewhat bc they've been telling anyone who listened they want you to use young players to build there career or older players to get a ring before they retired, they've never said we want you to create a player and become a HOF'er and i've seen several interviews even before E3 and after, all say they want you to play as REAL PLAYERS!!!

# 20 mars85042 @ 07/25/12 08:59 PM
Is this a joke I don’t play MUT or Create players, no achievements for me..

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.