Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Looking to renew your EA Sports Season Ticket? Check out the new details on the program. (Not seeing NBA Live 13)

Play Early. Play More. Play Better.

The program that gives you early access to all of your favorite EA SPORTS titles is back, now with even more value for only $24.99 or 2000 Microsoft® Points for 12 months of benefits! With EA SPORTS Season Ticket, you’ll get ahead of the game in all participating titles with:
  • Access to over $100 of PDLC
  • 3 days Early Access to the full game
  • 20% discount on additional PDLC
Access to over $100 of PDLC Across all participating titles

Don’t wait to build your club in Ultimate Team, compete against your friends, or test your skills in weekly global tournaments. With EA SPORTS Season Ticket, get a leg-up on your opponents with access to the following PDLC across all five participating titles:
  • 1 Legendary Pack and 24 Pro Madden Packs (over $30 in value)
  • 24 NHL Premium Gold Packs (over $30 in value)
  • 24 FIFA Premium Gold Packs (over $30 in value)
  • Tiger Woods 14 content to be announced
  • NCAA 14 content to be announced
3 days Early Access Across all participating titles

Download your favorite EA SPORTS titles 3 days early and get into the action while your friends are still dreaming of throwing 40-yard bombs or ripping the back of the net. Carry over your progress and achievements when you buy on launch day to stay ahead of the game.

20% off additional PDLC Across all participating titles

Want to save even more? With EA SPORTS Season Ticket you get 20% off all PDLC available in all participating titles. Get more Ultimate Team packs, more courses, more players and more boosts for your money. If it’s available for purchase, you get 20% off. It’s that easy.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Skyboxer @ 08/24/12 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Anyone know if it's a random legends pack or you get to pick? Just wondering only really care about Elway so hoping you get to pick.
It's random... but I'll trade you if I get it...

# 102 Aggies7 @ 08/24/12 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
It's random... but I'll trade you if I get it...
Sounds good to me. Just a question how do we trade. Never touched MUT so will I be able to see who I am getting and trade you the code for the pack or can you just trade 1 for 1 online?

# 103 Skyboxer @ 08/24/12 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Sounds good to me. Just a question how do we trade. Never touched MUT so will I be able to see who I am getting and trade you the code for the pack or can you just trade 1 for 1 online?
If it's like Madden 12 (And for the record I have very little time with MUT and probably have packs I've never "opened") you can put cards on a trade block...

# 104 Skyboxer @ 08/24/12 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813
Can someone please explain to me in detail exactly what ultimate team is and how it's played or used?
I didn't do it a lot but plan to this year.
basically you get packs of cards that include stadiums, coaches, offense, defense etc.. and the select who you want to field your team. Then you play either a user or CPU to earn coins or wager cards.
Each card has a "Contract" which gives you limited use of the players etc..
Sure someone who played it a lot will have better insight than me but I'm looking forward to going deep into this year.

here's a video of Madden 13's

# 105 joloy29 @ 08/24/12 05:28 AM
Thought that the season pass was $100, was ready to fork it out as well, pretty stoked its only $25.. Bring on Madden!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.