Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Exophase has posted some interesting information, as they reveal the NBA 2K13 achievements.
  • Play a MyTEAM game online.
  • Adjust your "Total Sim Control" strategy in The Association or Season mode.
  • Play a MyPLAYER Blacktop game online.
  • Play with an historic team online.
Is MyTeam Crew? Blacktop online? Historic teams online?

See all the NBA 2K13 achievements right here.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Trilluminary @ 08/23/12 10:17 PM
shoe creator

i hope its like 2k5

lord please let it be like 2k5

# 102 Trilluminary @ 08/23/12 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
Looks like I'll be buying Live this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
same here(if they have a crew mode) 2k dropped the ball. i'll sacrifice graphics, and a little bit of gameplay for fun factor(and floating players...ugh). sucks that it comes to this though...

# 103 RedDawn @ 08/23/12 10:29 PM
Thank god I dont have to sign with Jordan, I can finally be my own man now.

If all we get this year is Myplayer black top il'l take it.

Crew game/MyCareer/Myplayer blacktop>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any of that other BS except online association.

# 104 redsfan4life @ 08/23/12 10:31 PM
I'm not buying Live to be honest, it's just incredibly disappointing to be burned by 2k two years in a row by this crew business. I'll just spend my money on Borderlands 2 or something else. 2k12 got old fast without crew, can't believe they wouldn't learn from this mistake again. Maybe MyTeam is crew related, but it doesn't sound like it.

# 105 Ritch548 @ 08/23/12 10:31 PM
Quote:
Looks like I'll be buying Live this year.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m751jukN5F1rnf09f.gif

# 106 Ritch548 @ 08/23/12 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritch548
Damn, anyone knows how to post gifs? lol

# 107 Jrocc23 @ 08/23/12 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IV THA UNITY
I hope and Pray that MY Team doesn't use My Player created players and is more like Clubs in nba live 10 or just using standard teams. I don't want to see 8 foot My Players running up and down the court at the point guard position moving at the speed of light.
Quote:
Originally Posted by X Yikez
This why I don't want crew back it was hacked and took forever to find a game. If crew is in the game with these problems I can care less about it. But a lot of y'all sleeping on classic teams available to play ONLINE Knicks here I come
If you don't like crew, just don't play it. Don't wish it's not in because you don't like it. Anyways, I doubt MyTEAM is Crew, I bet it's like Ultimate Team on Madden. Hopefully, they decide to put Crew back in though. Good news though.

# 108 wrestlinggod1 @ 08/23/12 10:34 PM
Quote:

# 109 nova91 @ 08/23/12 10:34 PM
Quote:
Damn, anyone knows how to post gifs? lol

[-img-]gif[-/img-] w/o the -

# 110 Thunder Storm @ 08/23/12 10:36 PM
why do people care about crew and My Player so damn much ?

what is with this obsession with the community having to live their fantasy sporting lives vicariously through a video game ? and threatening to not support the game if these things are not up to your standards ? lol.

I'm from the era where just being able to pick a team and play with friends is good enough. Created player was a bonus.

# 111 RedSceptile @ 08/23/12 10:38 PM
Quote:
I'm not buying Live to be honest, it's just incredibly disappointing to be burned by 2k two years in a row by this crew business. I'll just spend my money on Borderlands 2 or something else. 2k12 got old fast without crew, can't believe they wouldn't learn from this mistake again. Maybe MyTeam is crew related, but it doesn't sound like it.
We get it you want crew back, have fun with Live.

# 112 barimanlhs @ 08/23/12 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Storm

what is with this obsession with the community having to live their fantasy sporting lives vicariously through a video game ? and threatening to not support the game if these things are not up to your standards ? lol.

I'm from the era where just being able to pick a team and play with friends is good enough. Created player was a bonus.
I dont really care about crew, but there has always been something fun about creating a player (in your likeness or not) and just seeing how good you are against the best of the best, even if it is in a video game. Its likely due to the immersion since it is YOUR player and not the guy already in the game.

# 113 Sundown @ 08/23/12 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
No 'Make the olympic team' achievement?

Maybe we where wrong.
That would have been (could be?) amazing. And it wouldn't have been hard to implement.

# 114 redsfan4life @ 08/23/12 10:39 PM
Quote:

I'm not a hardcore basketball fan. I'm a casual guy. Having said that, I found myself enjoying 2k10 and 2k11 more than any other sports game due directly to crew mode and my player. So that's where I stand.

# 115 Ritch548 @ 08/23/12 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
Stop! Im new to OS comment board lol. back to the topic. im most interested in shoe creator.

# 116 Thunder Storm @ 08/23/12 10:45 PM
Quote:
I'm not a hardcore basketball fan. I'm a casual guy. Having said that, I found myself enjoying 2k10 and 2k11 more than any other sports game due directly to crew mode and my player. So that's where I stand.
Well Crew and MP would appeal to you as it requires less attention to detail.

You only have to focus on your guy instead of controlling an entire team to yourself. I get it... I have a younger brother and he's the same way with it, it's a lot easier for casuals to enjoy this game when they can just run, shoot, and d-up with one guy for the whole match.

but regardless, this particular audience only makes up a small fragment of the overall 2k consumer base. People will still support and buy the game in droves regardless of Crew or My Player.

# 117 KSOR24 @ 08/23/12 10:47 PM
I wouldn't get my hopes down about crew either. 2K11 didn't have an achievement for crew right? There's still a decent chance it'll make it in 2K13.

# 118 redsfan4life @ 08/23/12 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSOR24
I wouldn't get my hopes down about crew either. 2K11 didn't have an achievement for crew right? There's still a decent chance it'll make it in 2K13.
Nah it did.

# 119 RedDawn @ 08/23/12 10:51 PM
Quote:

What era is that??? the same Era we all are from??

the hell are you talking about????

That classic teams **** is gonna get old quick.

I played 2k12 legends like one time.

# 120 nova91 @ 08/23/12 10:52 PM
What crew guys don't seem to understand is, everyone gets that you like the mode, but you don't have to pollute every thread with questions about crew and proclamations of "if crew is not in the game I'm not buying it". Be patient and wait for info to come out like everyone else is doing for other modes and features.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.