Home
FIFA 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Build your Ultimate Team of football stars by earning, buying, selling and trading players and items within the FIFA community. Create, manage and compete with multiple squads in new competitions each week. Use the new EA SPORTS Football Club App For iPhone to manage your squad, search live auctions and bid to win new players.

Game: FIFA Soccer 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
FIFA Soccer 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Lubey @ 08/29/12 12:08 AM
Cool. Looks like they're taking UT to the next level. I got absolutely addicted to it last year.

# 2 lnin0 @ 08/31/12 01:03 PM
Man, do I hate UT. Micro-transaction cesspool that brings nothing to the table for the more tangible gameplay elements.

# 3 NaturalSelected @ 08/31/12 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
Man, do I hate UT. Micro-transaction cesspool that brings nothing to the table for the more tangible gameplay elements.
So it's not for you. Hardly a cesspool and for someone who has played FIFA for years, it changed the system around building a competitive team and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

The game on the field is the same as any other mode.

# 4 lnin0 @ 09/02/12 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalSelected
So it's not for you. Hardly a cesspool and for someone who has played FIFA for years, it changed the system around building a competitive team and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

The game on the field is the same as any other mode.
The cesspool comment was not directed at the people that play this mode.

UT does two things:
-encourages publishers to seek more ways to lock content behind pay walls
-weights dev time toward paid content instead of improving gameplay

So if I am EA, I love the first point and don't care about the second point - as least until my sales really start to suffer.

As a gamer, the first point is not the future I want to encourage and the second, means it takes longer for gameplay to evolve and improve - something that is already limited by the short dev cycles.

# 5 Mario124 @ 09/03/12 07:04 PM
UT is just a way for EA to get more money from gamers already paying huge amounts just for the game. And now it is so big, it is taking significant development time away from gameplay, which should be the main focus, and needs improving from fifa 12

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.