Home
NHL 13 News Post

One of the moderators at the EA Forum has posted the confirmed NHL 13 goalie gear list.

Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Broncos86 @ 09/06/12 03:37 PM
If that's true, that's an extensive list.

# 2 canucksss @ 09/06/12 04:32 PM
only missing is the mask. i want to see the authentic mask or at least give (specially those who are creative) us ways to customize the mask. the one we have in 11-12 are abysmal.

# 3 gator3guy @ 09/06/12 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jattbreed
I want to see the player's gear. SO pissed last year that the Easton black with that yellow highlight (forgot stick name) was not included. Hopefully they get EVERYTHING in it this time.
Yeah. I'm surprised they don't have DLC equipment by now.

# 4 Broncos86 @ 09/06/12 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
only missing is the mask. i want to see the authentic mask or at least give (specially those who are creative) us ways to customize the mask. the one we have in 11-12 are abysmal.
As was noted here, masks that have copywritten material on them won't be in the game.

# 5 canucksss @ 09/06/12 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
As was noted here, masks that have copywritten material on them won't be in the game.
i know that most of the masks are copyrighted but at least if EA can give us option to design our own masks that would be awesome. or at least give more samples of masks

# 6 Broncos86 @ 09/07/12 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
i know that most of the masks are copyrighted but at least if EA can give us option to design our own masks that would be awesome. or at least give more samples of masks
I'd prefer that they focus on the meat of the game, not something like that.

# 7 onac22 @ 09/07/12 10:56 AM
Speaking of goalies. I noticed the players have an all new ratings system with multiple categories and sub-categories, but what I have seen of the goalies it is still the same three group ratings system. With all the new player motions the goalie still plays the puck behind the net right on the edge of the trapazoid which takes that stupid penalty half the time if the user can't stop him in time.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.