Home
FIFA 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Quote:
Line Producer Nick Channon explains why the new Attacking Intelligence in FIFA 13 is a great improvement on last year's game.

Game: FIFA Soccer 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
FIFA Soccer 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 lnin0 @ 09/12/12 05:59 PM
Last line should have been "What we are finding now, is how out of position our defense is on every play"....but I guess ultimately that is the same as saying "we are finding now, is there are so many different ways to score".

# 2 Broncos86 @ 09/12/12 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
Last line should have been "What we are finding now, is how out of position our defense is on every play"....but I guess ultimately that is the same as saying "we are finding now, is there are so many different ways to score".
If you're basing it on the video, you have to keep in mind that this is a marketing video. They 're trying to showcase the attack, not the defense. I've played the demo, and the defense was playing me MUCH tighter than that.

# 3 happyloaf @ 09/12/12 08:25 PM
I always felt like the AI defense was top notch. Most of the times they are in a pretty good formation. However the player defense is worthless. Unless you are manually marking the AI can just march right down inside the box. Hopefully this is fixed for FIFA 13

# 4 Recon @ 09/12/12 10:30 PM
Sept. 28? Is that for North America?

# 5 Panicshade @ 09/12/12 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recon
Sept. 28? Is that for North America?
North American release is September 25

# 6 Broncos86 @ 09/12/12 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicshade
North American release is September 25
Too far away.

# 7 BEARYChi @ 09/13/12 02:23 AM
My Body is Ready.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.