Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Another NCAA Football 13 title update arrives later this month. Check out the details below.

FYI, the Dynasty fixes should take effect in existing Dynasties. No need to start over.

Gameplay
  • Fixed issue where running the no-huddle was taking too long.
  • Fixed an issue where players were sometimes not breaking the huddle.
  • Fixed it so receivers won’t slip as much on the turf when it is raining.
Dynasty
  • Fixed it where prospects were softly committing to schools even though they were not on that school’s recruiting board or showed any interest.
  • Fixed some recruiting logic where CPU teams were not offering scholarships to some prospects.
  • Fixed an issue with uploading highlights to Dynasty Wire.
  • Made the sorting on the Recruiting more user friendly so that it remembers previous sorts.
  • Fixed an issue where a prospect with low interest was getting changed to “N/A”.
  • Fixed an issue where some Online Dynasties were losing players and coaches.
  • Fixed a problem where promises were getting deleted.
Online Head-to-Head
  • Fixed a reporting issue where if someone went offsides three times it forced their opponent into a loss.
Stability
  • Increased the stability of the product by fixing various crashes.
Source - Official NCAA Football 13 Website

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 michfan16 @ 10/09/12 02:56 PM
Looks interesting...

# 2 Scott @ 10/09/12 02:57 PM
Glad they're doing something about No Huddle.

# 3 franch1se @ 10/09/12 02:59 PM
nice they're still doing updates and the no huddle is being addressed. Hope for more uni's soon.

# 4 JoBo513 @ 10/09/12 03:03 PM
I'm glad they looked into cpu recruiting issues and the no huddle. I'm disappointed that they didn't address the cpu aggressive zone on AA and heisman difficulty.

# 5 gordogg24p @ 10/09/12 03:06 PM
Ahh. All shall be well in River City for the next few moments. Enjoy it, gentlemen. It's only a matter of time before the hail of complaints begins again.

# 6 ZN30 @ 10/09/12 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Another NCAA Football 13 title update arrives later this month. Check out the details below.

Gameplay
  • Fixed issue where running the no-huddle was taking too long.
  • Fixed an issue where players were sometimes not breaking the huddle.
  • Fixed it so receivers won’t slip as much on the turf when it is raining.
Dynasty
  • Fixed it where prospects were softly committing to schools even though they were not on that school’s recruiting board or showed any interest.
  • Fixed some recruiting logic where CPU teams were not offering scholarships to some prospects.
  • Fixed an issue with uploading highlights to Dynasty Wire.
  • Made the sorting on the Recruiting more user friendly so that it remembers previous sorts.
  • Fixed an issue where a prospect with low interest was getting changed to “N/A”.
  • Fixed an issue where some Online Dynasties were losing players and coaches.
  • Fixed a problem where promises were getting deleted.
Online Head-to-Head
  • Fixed a reporting issue where if someone went offsides three times it forced their opponent into a loss.
Stability
  • Increased the stability of the product by fixing various crashes.
Source - Official NCAA Football 13 Website
Will the dynasty changes only be applied to newly started dynasties? Or will they also work for existing dynasties?

# 7 CJB2k @ 10/09/12 03:13 PM
Hopefully they add some more jerseys to the uni store, like South Carolina's 'battle' jersey they're wearing saturday in Death Valley vs LSU.

# 8 Sausage @ 10/09/12 03:14 PM
I'm concerned no mention of the SAFETY ISSUES, unless its' been resolved already. Also, no mention of CPU game planning coverage to Aggressive; leading to easy touchdowns on streaks.

# 9 fistofrage @ 10/09/12 03:19 PM
Seriously, they aren't doing anything about the DB glitch where streaks are automatic TD's?

# 10 Monkey_Driven @ 10/09/12 03:19 PM
I'm glad they're fixing the no huddle speed three months after the game came out.

# 11 brandon27 @ 10/09/12 03:19 PM
Very happy to see no huddle has been fixed. Though I havent played this much since Madden came out, that no huddle bug was killing me.

# 12 BenGerman @ 10/09/12 03:23 PM
Keep in mind, the DB glitch can probably be fixed with a tuner (which are often released around the patches).

Even though the DB thing was pretty much the only issue I'm having with this game, it's awesome to see EA is still paying attention.

# 13 michfan16 @ 10/09/12 03:23 PM
Officially October 19th ea also showed on their Facebook page the picture with the no huddle glitch with an x over it

# 14 fistofrage @ 10/09/12 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Keep in mind, the DB glitch can probably be fixed with a tuner (which are often released around the patches).

Even though the DB thing was pretty much the only issue I'm having with this game, it's awesome to see EA is still paying attention.
I pray you are correct.

# 15 Pezell04x @ 10/09/12 03:30 PM
I hope they release a tuner with the DB thing, that was the biggest issue for me. Good to see a patch coming out when I thought there wouldn't be. Glad they shut my big mouth up

# 16 WazzuRC @ 10/09/12 03:37 PM
If they are able to tune the game to fix the DB glitch as well as the automatic down on a HB Counter play, I'll be happy moving forward. Glad they are fixing the no huddle, as I like to run it with the Air Raid offense.

# 17 LionsFanNJ @ 10/09/12 03:37 PM
Very happy they're showing a little more support and fixing no huddle (though I've used a workaround that works for me). Just hope the agressive coverage glitch/gameplan gets a fix via tuner as well.

# 18 GHmanRON @ 10/09/12 03:44 PM
It's good to see that they're still doing post-launch support of this game!

# 19 Steve_OS @ 10/09/12 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZN30
Will the dynasty changes only be applied to newly started dynasties? Or will they also work for existing dynasties?
No need to restart Dynasty.

# 20 fistofrage @ 10/09/12 04:03 PM
Steve,

Any chance you could ask someone at EA if they even think the safety play is an issue and if it will be addressed?

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.