Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

The NBA 2K13 court floors for the Lakers, Suns, and Thunder have been updated in game to match their new designs for the 2012-13 season.

Other court floor updates should be coming soon, which include the most anticipated Spurs and Bobcats. We could see a few subtle changes in other courts, but nothing has been announced.

(Lakers - Should have a white center court line, as seen here.) - Thanks domidomdomz!

Suns

(Thunder - Slight change, double line in the key is now gone. The difference is seen here.) - Thanks Josh Thomas!

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 CelticPride17 @ 10/24/12 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by subtlemocking
I just got the Clippers, Spurs and Bobcats update. What's different about the Clippers court?
This guy's right. They updated these three today. It didn't show a notification, but as the game loads the message "Updating New Content" flashes where it usually says "Loading User Profile", etc.

# 142 subtlemocking @ 10/24/12 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticPride17
This guy's right. They updated these three today. It didn't show a notification, but as the game loads the message "Updating New Content" flashes where it usually says "Loading User Profile", etc.
I did get a notification because I hadn't yet got the first 3 courts. But yeah, the other 3 are definitely now updated (despite the Clippers changes being minimal).

# 143 eko718 @ 10/24/12 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by subtlemocking
I just got the Clippers, Spurs and Bobcats update. What's different about the Clippers court?
They eliminated the lines in the paint, ala Lakers and OKC... the only thing is, the Clippers court still has the lines. Its the color that needed to be changed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w3kt84l1gh...comparison.jpg

# 144 BayStyles925 @ 10/24/12 06:33 PM
I have another very minor complaint about Lakers Staples Center. It doesn't really bother me, but I figured I saw something wrong so why not list it here?

the "LAKERS" logo that's under the basket on each side of the court (out of bounds) is blurry/pixelated, and the area with the lakers logo, the yellow paint is darker than the rest of the paint.

Like I said, doesn't really bother me, but figured I'd let people know just in case they go back to the Lakers court to fix the other stuff (halfcourt line, color of wood etc)

don't hate me for listing something so miniscule

EDIT: Also, the Yellow and Purple paint is just way too damn dark. How do you expect me to play this game when the paint is too damn dark!?!?

:P

http://www.gowherehiphop.com/sites/d...0IMG_5836.jpeg

reference pic

People complain about Laker fans whining about every little detail, but as a fan is it wrong that we want our teams details to be good? If this was your team whose court was completely wrong, I'm sure you'd be requesting it be fixed too.

# 145 RubenDouglas @ 10/24/12 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
I wish this game had EDIT A COURT like College Hoops 2k8 did
That would solve soo much. I think I had to fix 50% of the NCAA courts due to wrong shades of color or mismatches.. If we could do all that on our own.... bliss.

# 146 domidomdomz @ 10/24/12 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Tell the team that the Lakers court is fine so we can have another full thread on how the center court line is wrong. Plus I enjoy watching someone just get so buttfrustrated over a line...

I remember when that center line of the Lakers court was wrong back then in 2K10 and 2K11. It didn't totally affect my gaming experience but it really hurts the eye of someone who uses the court and someone who usually watches the team in real life.

Now I understand the pet peeve of those shoe or accessory heads. But I am not gonna rant too much on a forum like them. LOL

# 147 Bp2 Triz @ 10/24/12 08:07 PM
not sure if this has been asked but are they going to do the cavs new court?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.