Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

According to Ronnie2K, the NBA 2K13 patch has been submitted to Microsoft and Sony and we should expect it to arrive in about 2 weeks.

The NBA 2K13 patch details will not be revealed until an official date of release has been announced.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Angel_G @ 11/24/12 01:55 PM
Also most of the shoes that have a ton of customization options don't switch colors to Team colors like some do. Example: Westbrook is wearing bright red Jordan Super.Flys b/c they don't change colors like the Hyperdunk 2012s do.

# 82 illwill10 @ 11/24/12 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
looking forward to it...top of my list for hopeful fixes:

1. broken playvision in MyCareer

2. cheesy CPU offensive rebounding

3. cutting players stop cutting when you pass to them in the paint

4. CPU's overpowered on-ball defense on All-Star difficulty and above.

That along with improving user team transition/Fastbreak defense, and I will be completely good with gameplay.

Those are my only gripes with the gameplay.

# 83 Brendon8910 @ 11/24/12 03:01 PM
How come on every 2k game it feels like they only release 1 or 2 patches for the whole lifespan of the game? Most developers release multiple patches. It just irritates me because after the 1 patch theres usually more issues that can be fixed and they don't it makes me feel like they don't care about the fans which they probably don't what company does?

# 84 Brendon8910 @ 11/24/12 03:12 PM
Another thing that frustrates me with 2k is this game has boxing out issues ok that's fine but 2k12 also had boxing out issues and maybe 2k11 i can't remember but i know 12 did so when your last game had an issue before patch wouldn't you guys know to make sure that aspect of the game was working fine in your new game?

# 85 NDSportsFan21 @ 11/24/12 03:16 PM
Hopefully they patch the playoff intros in association. They have the East and West conferences mixed up.

# 86 Saviour @ 11/24/12 06:40 PM
Please fix the referees holding the ball on the inbound when playing Classic games, and the 3 seconds in the paint bug. Should be an easy fix.

# 87 roadman @ 11/24/12 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendon8910
How come on every 2k game it feels like they only release 1 or 2 patches for the whole lifespan of the game? Most developers release multiple patches. It just irritates me because after the 1 patch theres usually more issues that can be fixed and they don't it makes me feel like they don't care about the fans which they probably don't what company does?
Not excusing, but it's a short year gaming cycle. By the time we get the patch, the game will be 60 days old.

Time to move on to the next year.

# 88 lavy23 @ 11/25/12 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
So is this game any good guys?

I dont wanna blow $25 bucks....it's only 25 bucks, but i'd rather keep it than throw it away on a frustrating game

I cant say I lovd 2K12 with all of it's issues, so is this game, gameplay wise, any better?

Thanks
Here's all you need to know about NBA 2K13.
I'm a much bigger NBA fan than an NFL fan. According to Raptr, from the time I created my account there in March of last year until the time the new games released I played 159 hours of NBA 2K12 (for all its flaws, I still liked that game a lot and played it frequently until August) compared to just 55 hours of Madden NFL 12. This year (though Madden has had an extra month advantage) I have so far accumulated 83 hours of Madden NFL 13 vs. 26 hours of NBA 2K13.

# 89 JasonMartin @ 11/25/12 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Not excusing, but it's a short year gaming cycle. By the time we get the patch, the game will be 60 days old.

Time to move on to the next year.
Why do people keep saying this nonsense, you do realize there are several people doing all kinds of different things?

Give me a break. 2K is a big company with money, if this is the case, they should hire more people. It's that simple.

# 90 JasonWilliams55 @ 11/25/12 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie1967
SMH, always complaining. You get news about the upcoming patch and that's still not enough.
We knew already that a patch was coming out, really we didn't get any news about the patch. Simply wanted to know why the wait for the release of the notes.

# 91 rangerrick012 @ 11/25/12 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx
There are a lot folks who post here often. Some have 20-30k posts are in no way, shape or form affiliated with any game maker. You could be right on the 'purple' issue, though. Even so, I'd be interested in finding out just how folks prove they are really affiliated with a game maker.,

# 92 rockyparise @ 11/25/12 11:48 AM
I got an email from 2K Sports saying that there is a patch for the problem I reported and it just needs to be approved by Microsoft.

My problem was I unlocked the schedule in the Online Association and the date would not advance. So this is 1 definite thing that will be addressed in the patch.

Hope this helps!

# 93 ataman5 @ 11/25/12 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyparise
I got an email from 2K Sports saying that there is a patch for the problem I reported and it just needs to be approved by Microsoft.

My problem was I unlocked the schedule in the Online Association and the date would not advance. So this is 1 definite thing that will be addressed in the patch.

Hope this helps!
Great news, hopefully this is true..

# 94 stoncold32 @ 11/25/12 12:59 PM
Well I bought the game for $25.

I think I have the self-control to not open it until I see what the issues are/what's being patched. If I dont like what I'll see, I'll return it.

I'd rather not blow $25 on something thats just gonna frustrate me

# 95 Mongo14 @ 11/25/12 04:47 PM
Hope it fixes

1. MyCareer freezing while loading before a game!!!!!!

2. Broken Play Vision

3. That you don't have to restart MyCareer

# 96 Jrocc23 @ 11/25/12 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickYoungGoat
if it don't allow me to block dunks then this patch is worthless
Yes, blocking dunks definitely needs to be patched. I am just hoping they don't overdo it like it was in 2K12, with PG's blocking C's and etc. Hopefully, they turns towards 2K11 with the blocking and contact in the paint.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

# 97 btom2004 @ 11/25/12 08:13 PM
Help NBA 2k13 for PS3 has freez problems in the my player career mode. 1. It freezes with about 2 minutes left in a game. I had to skip these games, by playing the next key game. I lost a lot of games due to this bug.
2. Now at the start of my 3rd season it has totally stopped working. It loaded and sim lots of games, with out my knowledge. After that it won't sim or go to the next game. I was attempting to get a better contract from the GM and it froze when I accepted the offer. LOL...part of the contract clause was to be a starter. No wonder it froze. I"ve been attempting to get that starting spot for three years.

# 98 mjh91 @ 11/25/12 09:50 PM
Hopefully the ability to turn off auto save has been added.

# 99 Franchis3 @ 11/26/12 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh91
Hopefully the ability to turn off auto save has been added.
Don't know why they took away the ability to turn it off anyway

# 100 hewastheirfriend @ 11/26/12 07:52 AM
im hoping the blocks are fixed... I hate raising them up in sliders because then guys like rondo will be averaging 2 blocks a game

I just tired of getting like 1 block a game with serge ibaka lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.