Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Another NBA 2K13 roster update was released this morning.

The Memphis Grizzlies and Cleveland Cavaliers trade has gone through. Marreese Speights, Wayne Ellington and Josh Selby are now with the Cavs and Jon Leuer is now with the Grizzlies.

Alvin Gentry is still coach of the Phoenix Suns, no sign of interim coach Lindsey Hunter.

A few injuries have been updated as well. Not seeing any player rating updates. Also, first noticed by TheBallZ, the Acrobat Signature skill has been removed from all players, possibly to cut down on the Eurostep cheese, while they work on a fix.

UPDATE: Ronnie tweeted, then deleted the following message.

Quote:
The Acrobat skill was removed online temporarily for Virgin Gaming Tournament.

Atlanta Hawks - Lou Williams (Injured - 54)
Atlanta Hawks - Jannero Pargo (Added - 64)
Miami Heat - Chris Andersen (Added - 66)
New York Knicks - Ray Felton (Returns from Injury - 79)
Orlando Magic - Hedo Turkoglu (Injured - 69)
San Antonio Spurs - Manu Ginobili (Returns from Injury - 86)
Minnesota TimberWolves - Nikola Pekovic (Injured - 57)
Minnesota TimberWolves - Alexey Shved (Injured - 63)
Portland Trail Blazers - Myers Leonard (Returns from Injury - 59)
Washington Wizards - Cartier Martin (Injured - 58)

The Real 2K Insider has posted all 20 players that lost their Acrobat Signature Skill, as well as more details on the roster.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Nolo23 @ 01/25/13 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardknicksfan
Y are the knicks 1 overall now. I can never get a game now. People see the #1 and run away
lol i wouldnt play u anyway melo been the **** since 08 in this game and amare since 09

# 42 JasonMartin @ 01/25/13 02:27 PM
Knicks have always been cheese with Melo, nothing new.

Even if they gave the Lakers the worst ranking overall (not lowering their ratings obviously) #30 #30 #30 I would still beat everyone.

# 43 stillfeelme @ 01/25/13 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsl0614
Does anyone understand the team ratings in this game? The Celtics are two games under .500 and are shooting the ball horridly as a team in the last stretch of games and is 7th overall while a team like the Nets has been on fire and has been the best team in the month of January is ranked as #14. What do they look at for the rankings? Hell the Lakers are probably still listed as a top 10 team

I wouldn't go by that ranking for the most part it can be inflated or deflated by coach letter grades. They are using player ratings in the starting lineup and the coach ratings to come up with top teams. It is isn't like a power ranking or based on actual stats up to date up to the moment they are giving a barometer of the team of the ratings and what the team should be good at.

# 44 ClevelandFan @ 01/25/13 08:32 PM
TRISTAN THOMPSON NEEDS A RATINGS BOOST

F*CK

# 45 T3Y FR3SH757 @ 01/26/13 02:16 AM
Can Kyrie Irving get a update please !! He wears a shooting sleeve also. 2k doesn't keep up with players that are doing well like from years past. There use to be one update each week

# 46 ClevelandFan @ 01/26/13 02:50 AM
Yep they have gotten worse with player progression, which is sad.

# 47 ClevelandFan @ 01/26/13 10:21 PM
Yeah uhh, Kyrie needs a rating increase too

# 48 LionsFanNJ @ 01/27/13 12:57 PM
I wish we could get an answer on if jersey codes would be released or werl are stuck with 2k roster releases for the things. I'm using a custom roster with a lot of edits and don't want to go back. Arrgh.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

# 49 Rewmac @ 02/01/13 07:50 AM
I would like to ask one thing. I have been away from the game since december. I downloaded the latest roster update and a lot of my stars are injured. Is there anyway I can bring them back from injury to use them offline in association or any other mode? Thank you very much.

# 50 Phreezy P @ 02/01/13 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewmac
I would like to ask one thing. I have been away from the game since december. I downloaded the latest roster update and a lot of my stars are injured. Is there anyway I can bring them back from injury to use them offline in association or any other mode? Thank you very much.
Roster Editor but only for 360, but the injuries always reset for association.

# 51 slaanesh24 @ 02/04/13 09:20 AM
hi how to download the said updated roster?

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.