Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RoyalBoyle78 @ 02/14/13 09:50 AM
I love you!!!! LOL..

Thx!!!!

# 2 ckarlic @ 02/14/13 10:20 AM
Looks awesome!!

# 3 geisterhome @ 02/14/13 11:10 AM
Finally we get to see a bit more of the vita version, awesome!

The trailer isnt too conclusive for me though regarding improvements.. we get to see a little bit of the homerun trots at least. Did you guys recognize anything else in the video thats new/improved?

# 4 zack4070 @ 02/14/13 11:40 AM
I dont know much about Vita. Is it PS2 graphics and capacity???

# 5 myghty @ 02/14/13 12:48 PM
Can you continue your PS3 RTTS on the Vita? Might look into getting one.

# 6 Flaxseed Oil @ 02/14/13 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
I dont know much about Vita. Is it PS2 graphics and capacity???

It's actually fairly close to PS3 in graphics. Not sure about capacity.

# 7 Flaxseed Oil @ 02/14/13 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myghty
YES! I loved doing that in 2012.

# 8 rynecandy @ 02/14/13 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myghty
Last year there were problems but "yes" you can swap the file and continue on either PS3/Vita.

# 9 Williekemp15 @ 02/14/13 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynecandy
Last year there were problems but "yes" you can swap the file and continue on either PS3/Vita.
how was there problems?? i moved my franchise and road to the show back and forth with no problems

# 10 seanjeezy @ 02/14/13 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Williekemp15
how was there problems?? i moved my franchise and road to the show back and forth with no problems
Not with the actual transfer itself, more of the fact that the patch that fixed the schedule bug was never released for Vita, therefore all of the start times were still messed up (I think).

# 11 geisterhome @ 02/14/13 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
Not with the actual transfer itself, more of the fact that the patch that fixed the schedule bug was never released for Vita, therefore all of the start times were still messed up (I think).
I really hope the Vita version will get the full patch support this year!

# 12 rynecandy @ 02/14/13 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
Several people's saves where being corrupted because of this....most of them were still early in the season. According to Russell (on PSNation Podcast), they didn't release an update to Vita because there was concern of making more problems.

# 13 thaSLAB @ 02/14/13 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
I really hope the Vita version will get the full patch support this year!
It will. If everything goes as plan, we won't need a patch for either game.

# 14 geisterhome @ 02/14/13 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
It will. If everything goes as plan, we won't need a patch for either game.
Thats great to hear! I'm used to (sports) games usually being in desperate need of patches but I haven't been playing The Show before 2012 so unaware of how its been here the last years. No glaring issues to fix normally?

# 15 Galvatron @ 02/14/13 06:32 PM
I'm kinda on the fence about the Vita version. I have some extra $$$ to spend for the system bundle with Assassin's Creed and the Show trailer looks nice, but I never seen it up close in person. What are some of the drawbacks? I've heard the graphics are downgraded a bit from the PS3 version but in what way? Lighting, player models, stadiums?

# 16 DJ @ 02/14/13 06:42 PM
Hard to notice any significant upgrades from last year, but hey, a trailer is still cool. I'll be getting the game and like last year, will likely play this version more than the PS3 due to travel for work and my wife's TV schedule.

# 17 NCGibbo @ 02/14/13 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron
I'm kinda on the fence about the Vita version. I have some extra $$$ to spend for the system bundle with Assassin's Creed and the Show trailer looks nice, but I never seen it up close in person. What are some of the drawbacks? I've heard the graphics are downgraded a bit from the PS3 version but in what way? Lighting, player models, stadiums?
Can I ask where you are finding the AC Vita Bundle at? Everywhere I have searched say they are sold out or want over $300 for it.

# 18 Galvatron @ 02/14/13 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCGibbo
Can I ask where you are finding the AC Vita Bundle at? Everywhere I have searched say they are sold out or want over $300 for it.
My local Gamespot had the empty box for it along with the Call of Duty bundle displayed on the shelf for $249. Not sure if it was sold out tho.

# 19 NCGibbo @ 02/14/13 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron
My local Gamespot had the empty box for it along with the Call of Duty bundle displayed on the shelf for $249. Not sure if it was sold out tho.
I saw the call of duty bundle for $229 on Newegg right now. And your local Target is selling the Vita with Lego Batman (no memory card) for an astonishing $199.

# 20 fsufan4423 @ 02/14/13 08:50 PM
I was lucky to get the AC bundle, it was the last one in my area. Plus, the white vita is slick.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.