Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Another NBA 2K13 roster update has arrived this morning. Most of the transactions that took place yesterday are included, but there are still a handful of players that are on the wrong team(s) and/or haven't been added.

Here is a list of the NBA transactions yesterday and what was updated in-game.
  • Atlanta traded guard Anthony Morrow to Dallas for guard Dahntay Jones. (Trade included in-game)
  • Golden State traded guard Charles Jenkins and cash to Philadelphia for a protected second-round draft pick. Traded forward Jeremy Tyler to Atlanta for cash and future draft considerations. (Trade DID NOT go through in-game)
  • Houston traded forward Marcus Morris to Phoenix for a 2013 second-round draft pick. Traded forward Patrick Patterson, center Cole Aldrich and guard Toney Douglas to Sacramento for forward Thomas Robinson, forward Francisco Garcia and forward Tyler Honeycutt. (Trade included in-game)
  • Miami traded center Dexter Pittman, a 2013 second-round draft pick and cash considerations to Memphis for the draft rights to forward Ricky Sanchez. (Trade included in-game)
  • New York traded guard Ronnie Brewer to Oklahoma City for a 2014 second-round draft pick and cash. (Trade included in-game)
  • Oklahoma City traded guard Eric Maynor to Portland for the rights to forward Georgios Printezis and cash. (Trade included in-game)
  • Orlando traded guard J.J. Redick, center Gustavo Ayon and guard Ish Smith to Milwaukee for guard Doron Lamb, guard Beno Udrih and forward Tobias Harris. (Trade included in-game)
  • Phoenix waived forward Luke Zeller. (Has been moved to free agent list in-game)
  • Toronto traded center Hamed Haddadi and a 2014 second-round draft pick to Phoenix for guard Sebastian Telfair. (Trade included in-game)
  • Washington traded guard Jordan Crawford to Boston for center Jason Collins and guard Leandro Barbosa. (Trade included in-game)
  • Orlando traded forward Josh McRoberts to Charlotte for forward Hakim Warrick. (Trade included in-game) UPDATE: Warrick was waived by Orlando, but he's still on the in-game roster. Thanks Rashidi.
Kenyon Martin is still a free agent. Alvin Gentry is still coach of the Phoenix Suns, no sign of interim coach Lindsey Hunter.

Player Rating Updates
  • Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers +1 (89)
  • Danilo Gallinari, Denver Nuggets +1 (77)
  • Terrence Williams, Boston Celtics -3 (73)
  • Courtney Lee, Boston Celtics +2 (74) - Thanks Rashidi!
Players Still Missing
  • Kevin Jones (PF) - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Jarvis Varnado (PF) - Miami Heat
  • Kevin Murphy (SG) - Utah Jazz
  • Mike James (PG) - Dallas Mavericks
  • Julyan Stone (PG/SG) - Denver Nuggets
  • Ben Hansbrough (PG/SG) - Indiana Pacers
  • Patrick Beverley (PG) - Houston Rockets
  • Aron Baynes (C) - San Antonio Spurs
  • Diante Garrett (SG) - Phoenix Suns
  • Mickael Gelabale (SF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Chris Johnson (C/PF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Kent Bazemore (SG/SF) - Golden St. Warriors
As always, check out The Real 2K Insider for more details on the roster.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Blackhail92 @ 02/22/13 09:20 AM
Where in the heck is Melo's update? harden was raised for nothing at all. kyrie and jrue holiday get more love than an established superstar. Not even offense stats. just his defensive stats. and ball security and consistency needs to be bumped. And jr is still an 82. its safe to say his hot streak is over and he could use a downgrade.

# 2 flymalcolmx @ 02/22/13 09:21 AM
Is it true that the Jordan XX8 will be added? Hopefully so!

# 3 R0ver @ 02/22/13 09:32 AM
Terrible, Kenyon Martin, right off the bat wasn't assigned to the Knicks.

# 4 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 02/22/13 09:32 AM
Larry Sanders could use another update

# 5 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 02/22/13 09:33 AM
Kenyon Martin is only on a 10day contract right?

# 6 ksuttonjr76 @ 02/22/13 09:37 AM
Oh damn! They brought back Danny Granger too soon. I'm not complaining though. Let's see what type of noise that I can make with the Pacers online now.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2

# 7 mango_prom @ 02/22/13 09:39 AM
Wow, still missing players? Gelabale averages 20mpg,Beverley does since February, too. Mike James has been getting play time for almost 2 months...
Good job, looking forward to the next shoe update, it's truly a basketball "simulation"

# 8 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 02/22/13 10:01 AM
OMG update Earl Clark already!! These roster updates are ticking me off

# 9 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 02/22/13 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Oh damn! They brought back Danny Granger too soon. I'm not complaining though. Let's see what type of noise that I can make with the Pacers online now.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2
They say he might come back today or this weekend

# 10 Xuriath @ 02/22/13 10:27 AM
They act like Earl Clark is a scrub. Earl Clark has proven his strong of great games wasn't a fluke! Yet 2K is disrespecting him. He deserves scrapper sig skill, he deserves to have his speed, quickness, shoot in traffic, on ball defense, and rebounding raised!!! Stop treating the guy like a scrub! 13.6 ppg, 9.6 rebounds, 2 assist, and 1.3 blocks shooting 53 percent field goal percentage and 39 percent from 3 since starting isn't a fluke. He is the 3rd best on ball defender, after MwP and Kobe, on the team!

Stop treating him like a scrub. You gave butler his raise on the bulls and Earl Clark has done just as much or even more than him! Give the guy his boost 2K!

# 11 Goffs @ 02/22/13 10:46 AM
Quote:
Players Still Missing
Patrick Beverley (PG) - Houston Rockets
Quote:
Ronnie 2K 2K13 ‏@Ronnie2K @patbev21 was told this morning that you were pulled from update. Sorry dude but I told Insider to prioritize you
oh boy! Poor Patrick....I'm going to keep posting this at every update just for my amusement!

# 12 VizzyXV @ 02/22/13 11:59 AM
Apparently Kenyon Martin wasn't added because he hasn't actually signed. Source is Ronnie's twitter.

Just thought people should know haha

# 13 Law504 @ 02/22/13 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
oh boy! Poor Patrick....I'm going to keep posting this at every update just for my amusement!
Rockets have no backup PG online, Garica who is a SF is the backup PG...lol

# 14 Maccy46 @ 02/22/13 12:50 PM
Still no scrapper sig for Vucevic, I'm disappointed. I know my Magic are **** but Vu is top 10 in rebounds but you wouldn't know it when using him online.

# 15 ClevelandFan @ 02/22/13 12:55 PM
Failure, again

# 16 Mintsa @ 02/22/13 01:31 PM
This isn't really important in the overall scheme of things. But did 2k update the Raptors assistant coach to Johnny Davis ? I could've sworn earlier on in the year they still had Alex English on the bench, but when I was playing last night and a cut screen of coach casey came up it looked they changed the assistant coach to Johnny Davis ?

Was it always like this ? Did this get updated or am I just tripping out ?

# 17 Gstate_510 @ 02/22/13 01:41 PM
I still think its messed up that they didn't update the allstar court

# 18 regGQ @ 02/22/13 04:27 PM
LJ - 99
KD - 95
Kobe - 95
Cp3 - 94
Wade - 91
Westbrook - 90
Melo - 90
Kyrie - 89

Melo should be 92-93, defensive stats need to go up dude is currently 79 overall defense and a 90 offense, in perspective Bosh has a higher offensive rating than Melo

increase his inside/close/mid/layup please

honestly don't understand how Kobe is a 95 while Melo was actually a 92 at game release and has played the way he has only to be downgraded

and obviously Tony parker is due for an upgrade

# 19 Maccy46 @ 02/22/13 04:42 PM
Melo is fine, never misses in this game i don't know what more people want for him. His defense is average and probably already overrated.

# 20 EasyOnTheIcePlease @ 02/22/13 04:43 PM
When is Earl Clark going to receive a ratings boost?

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.