Home
UFC Undisputed 3 News Post

The co-main event for this weekend's UFC event is definitely going to be a serious battle, as two perennial title contenders square off in the light-heavyweight division. Lyoto Machida is coming off of a dominating knockout win over Ryan Bader, but before that he was choked into unconsciousness by champ Jon “Bones” Jones. A win over Dan Henderson, the No. 1 contender in the division (even though he's only fought in it once), would put “The Dragon” into a title fight. For his part, Henderson will try and preserve his contender status by using his considerable power to turn the lights out, something he's done a lot in his career. His most recent scrap against Mauricio “Shogun” Rua was an epic five-round war, which Henderson barely won (some argue that it should've been a draw).

Read More - UFC 3 Sim Fight: Machida vs. Henderson

Game: UFC Undisputed 3Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 12 - View All
UFC Undisputed 3 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 JoeMimic @ 02/23/13 04:59 PM
Is that a created Dan Henderson? Lol. As for the fight my brain says Lyoto but I'm rooting for Hendo here.

Edit - Looking at the pictures I realize it's not now just in the faceoff screen it doesn't look like him. I guess I didn't use him much on the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.