Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Another NBA 2K13 roster update has arrived this morning. Aaron Brooks is a free agent with rumors stating he's headed to the Rockets. Alvin Gentry is still coach of the Phoenix Suns, no sign of interim coach Lindsey Hunter.

Also of note, the new Golden State Warrior jerseys will not be available this year, according to Ronnie. They were not provided art before the game shipped.

There were a total of 6 players that were edited, according to Real2KInsider and Derek Fisher has been added to the Thunder roster.

Player Rating Adjustments
  • Tony Parker +4 (87)
  • Stephen Curry +2 (85)
  • Ty Lawson +3 (85)
  • Andre Iguodala -1 (84)
  • Dion Waiters +6 (77)
  • Royce White -1 (67)
Players Added
  • Mike James (PG) - Dallas Mavericks (65)
  • Patrick Beverley (PG) - Houston Rockets (73)
Players Still Missing
  • Kevin Jones (PF) - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Jarvis Varnado (PF) - Miami Heat
  • Kevin Murphy (SG) - Utah Jazz
  • Julyan Stone (PG/SG) - Denver Nuggets
  • Ben Hansbrough (PG/SG) - Indiana Pacers
  • Aron Baynes (C) - San Antonio Spurs
  • Diante Garrett (SG) - Phoenix Suns
  • Mickael Gelabale (SF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Chris Johnson (C/PF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Kent Bazemore (SG/SF) - Golden St. Warriors
As always, check out The Real 2K Insider for more information on the latest NBA 2K13 roster.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 scooper1030 @ 03/03/13 02:07 PM
That's an awful excuse though. The Suns aren't in the playoff hunt so updating their coach isn't a priority? Every team should be treated equally. What about the hundreds of thousands of Suns fans who would like to have an accurate association? Should 2k just spit in their faces by showing that they honestly don't give a crap about any team that isn't a huge market like Los Angeles, Chicago or New york? Right now, 2k should mainly be working on 2k14, I agree. But it shouldn't take too much effort or too many people just to work on updating transactions, adding missing players/coaches and fixing bugs or glitches every once in a while.

# 42 DJ @ 03/03/13 03:50 PM
Does anyone use the 2K rosters for Offline play? I'm looking to start up Association but the SW Roster that I have been using is a little outdated (I know the guys are working hard and I love the roster they released), so I'd like to use a post-trade deadline roster.

# 43 MarvinOida @ 03/03/13 05:50 PM
Dang it the hex editing was back to it was months ago.

# 44 Angel_G @ 03/03/13 07:44 PM
Your right but i'm just saying lets get to it at some point. The Suns aren't a priority right now but if they get it done in a week or 2 thats alright.

# 45 bny @ 03/03/13 09:02 PM
what a shame, tony parker gets a much needed upgrade, but goes down with a month long ankle sprain.

# 46 c15dubb @ 03/03/13 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooper1030
That's an awful excuse though. The Suns aren't in the playoff hunt so updating their coach isn't a priority? Every team should be treated equally. What about the hundreds of thousands of Suns fans who would like to have an accurate association? Should 2k just spit in their faces by showing that they honestly don't give a crap about any team that isn't a huge market like Los Angeles, Chicago or New york? Right now, 2k should mainly be working on 2k14, I agree. But it shouldn't take too much effort or too many people just to work on updating transactions, adding missing players/coaches and fixing bugs or glitches every once in a while.
Lindsey Hunter will 95% likely not be in the game and if he is it will be a CAP face like the players they added... his cyberface is not on the disc so they can't just throw it in there. maybe they can update it through the online update but seeing how long its taking makes it doubtful. I doubt they will even make another patch. 2K is the worst (by far) at making updates to fix their game after release... they release add a (half assed) patch a month or two later and call it a day... sad.

# 47 zimmtron @ 03/04/13 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c15dubb
Lindsey Hunter will 95% likely not be in the game and if he is it will be a CAP face like the players they added... his cyberface is not on the disc so they can't just throw it in there. maybe they can update it through the online update but seeing how long its taking makes it doubtful. I doubt they will even make another patch. 2K is the worst (by far) at making updates to fix their game after release... they release add a (half assed) patch a month or two later and call it a day... sad.
People forget that Lindsey hunter played in the nba until 2010, if they can bring back Rasheed Wallace's cyber face, why can't they bring back hunter's?!

# 48 MarvinOida @ 03/04/13 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmtron
People forget that Lindsey hunter played in the nba until 2010, if they can bring back Rasheed Wallace's cyber face, why can't they bring back hunter's?!
Because they removed it in 2K12, never removed Rasheed's, it was always there for the past 3 games (2K11-2K13) but Hunters was removed in 2K12 and obviously wasn't back in 2K13.

# 49 zimmtron @ 03/04/13 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Because they removed it in 2K12, never removed Rasheed's, it was always there for the past 3 games (2K11-2K13) but Hunters was removed in 2K12 and obviously wasn't back in 2K13.
Didn't realize this!

# 50 LoSoisNiCEx414 @ 03/04/13 08:57 AM
Larry Sanders,Twague,Hayward need a update, most deserving IMO

# 51 Sportzfan0290 @ 03/04/13 09:35 AM
Please for the love of god nba 2k add Gelebele and Johnson to the T'Wolves. If it's because you can't have more then 15 players then you got problems. Every week I'm waiting to start my association. Look Brandon Roy's done for the year. Everyone knows who Gelebele is by now or remembers him like I do.

# 52 DBMcGee3 @ 03/04/13 02:02 PM
They didn't give Hinrich the "Gaping Vagina" signature skill yet? C'mon, I'm trying to start my association.

# 53 Maccy46 @ 03/05/13 01:24 AM
I guess Vucevic does not deserve a sig skill for rebounding. Would sure help getting rebounds with him online, it is frustrating watching him get out rebounded by most people. He is a top 5 rebonder and deserves the boost or sig skills that shows it. Not asking for his other ratings to be given a boost as they are fine.

# 54 ksuttonjr76 @ 03/05/13 10:18 AM
A good percentage of the Knicks players need to be downgraded....

# 55 c15dubb @ 03/05/13 10:45 AM

# 56 Blackhail92 @ 03/05/13 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c15dubb
^^ lol. i think the knicks are the only team on this board that everyone constantly asks for a downgrade on the whole team while never once saying who should be upgraded on the team. In my opinion for every team in the game there could be downgrades. but there could also be upgrades for certain people as well. well except for the knicks apparently lol

# 57 GudStuffzz @ 03/05/13 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
^^ lol. i think the knicks are the only team on this board that everyone constantly asks for a downgrade on the whole team while never once saying who should be upgraded on the team. In my opinion for every team in the game there could be downgrades. but there could also be upgrades for certain people as well. well except for the knicks apparently lol
No, A LOT of teams need downgrading. The Knicks are one of the worst though. Kidd and Shumpert at an 80 is a joke.

Gordon Hayward should at least a 78 with the way he has been playing. Underrated athlete (60 something speed and quickness? Are you KIDDING me 2k?) and defender.

# 58 H8terhatesU @ 03/05/13 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccy46
I guess Vucevic does not deserve a sig skill for rebounding. Would sure help getting rebounds with him online, it is frustrating watching him get out rebounded by most people. He is a top 5 rebonder and deserves the boost or sig skills that shows it. Not asking for his other ratings to be given a boost as they are fine.
Agreed. 2k should focus on the signature skills in an update. It's a shame some players who deserves signature skills like Vucevic, Vince Carter, O.J. Mayo, ect. aren't getting anything while players like Jeremy Lin (5 star general really?!?!), Austin Rivers, Beaubois, and so on are. An update like that would make the players play more like their real life counterparts.

2k should also focus on players on smaller market teams. Players like Deshawn Stevenson should get an increase in his 3pt rating. He is shooting better from the 3point line (.403) compared to players like Brandon Jennings (.375) and still have a lower rating. I know Jennings is on a small market team too, but there are plenty of people on bigger market teams with a higher 3pt rating at a lower % that I can't remember from the top of my head.

# 59 JazzMan @ 03/05/13 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GudStuffzz
No, A LOT of teams need downgrading. The Knicks are one of the worst though. Kidd and Shumpert at an 80 is a joke.

Gordon Hayward should at least a 78 with the way he has been playing. Underrated athlete (60 something speed and quickness? Are you KIDDING me 2k?) and defender.
I've been lobbying for a Hayward update all year.

It's an insult at how 2k replicates him. You mentioned his speed and quickness... he has the same 3/4 court sprint speed as Chris Paul. Also has the same vertical reach as Iguodala. But yet, CP3's speed and quickness are in the 90's, as is Iggy's vertical, while Hayward's ratings float in the 60's...

That is way too big of a margin for guys who posted similar combine stats.

# 60 Jhlknicksfan94 @ 03/11/13 05:10 AM
Jr smith needs to be an 80
Shumpert/Kidd need to be 72-75
Chandler deserves to be 80-83
Chris copeland should be a little bit higher even though he hasn't had much playing time
Stoudemire should be a 85

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.