04:49 PM - March 8, 2013 by Steve_OS
It’s Episode 14 of the Press Row Podcast, a Review Roundtable of MLB 13 The Show on PS3 and Vita and MLB 2K13 on the Xbox 360. While the first part of the show features a lot of positive reactions to The Show on both platforms, things get heated – quickly – as the crew analyzes the situation that MLB 2K13 thrusts upon Xbox 360 owners and the writers who cover the game.
Joining us this week:
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@ChrisSnr)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Owen Good, Kotaku (@owengood)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@SamitSarkar)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar (@RichGrisham)
Send us your feedback! We love to hear from you and can’t wait to read your stuff on the air in a future episode. Do it one of these ways:
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at PressRowPodcast@gmail.com
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes, so subscribe and rate it too! The link is here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/o...563624090?mt=2
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1:35:23
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.