Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

In Part 3 of Episode 24 of the Press Row Podcast, host Richard Grisham (@richgrisham) goes one-on-one with the “Godfather of Franchise Modes,” EA Sports’ Josh Looman (@Josh_Looman) to talk everything about Connected Franchise for Madden NFL 25. They discuss how what goes into putting such a mode into an established game in the first place, what went well and not so well last season, the decisions he and his team made for the upcoming year, and everything he can possibly discuss about this year’s improvements to Connected Franchise.

This is the last of a 3-part series of shows, so be sure the check out Parts 1 (Making Sports Games) and 2 (The Infinity Engine); also, let us know what you think and send us some questions and thoughts you’d like us to ask developers and designers in the future.

Do it one of these ways:

1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post

Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes, so subscribe and rate it too! The link is here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/o...563624090?mt=2

Enjoy the show!

Run Time: 53:43

If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 NDAlum @ 05/20/13 05:42 PM
@ 45 minutes - they put the non-storyline players with dynamic ratings. YES!

I listened to all 53 minutes and it was a decent listen. Some great info that sounds promising.

# 2 Factzzz @ 05/20/13 08:44 PM
Anything new for the superstar mode aspect?

# 3 lions2k9 @ 05/20/13 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Anything new for the superstar mode aspect?
No, not really.

# 4 CM Hooe @ 05/21/13 12:30 AM
This is more informative and for me a more effective advertisement of Connected Franchise than any of the EA-published blogs. I'm actually looking forward to trying out Owner mode now.

# 5 balljonesjr @ 05/21/13 04:13 AM
He talked about story lines during the draft, does this mean the story lines will reflect on what the player did on ncaa 14?

# 6 DorianDonP @ 05/21/13 04:50 PM
This was a great listen.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.