Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

NCAA Football 14 is available now for EA Sports Season Ticket subscribers. Post your impressions here.

As a reminder, this is not a topic for questions. Please use the NCAA Football 14 Q&A thread for that.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 641 ProStylez @ 07/15/13 01:43 PM
I was warned about some choppiness on PS3 version and I most definitely ran into it yesterday. The game was going fine till I paused it and viewed a replay, when I went back to play it was a terrible experience. I can only compare it to the pitch stutter MLB THE SHOW had this year or online lag some may encounter playing Call Of Duty or whatever. The game moved super slow and was a choppy mess, I don't know if it's because I paused the game and did a replay or what but before that I was fine. This has happened to me twice now, I cant remember when it happened the first time or if I paused it but both times I turned the game off because it was unplayable.

# 642 mebby @ 07/15/13 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProStylez
I was warned about some choppiness on PS3 version and I most definitely ran into it yesterday. The game was going fine till I paused it and viewed a replay, when I went back to play it was a terrible experience. I can only compare it to the pitch stutter MLB THE SHOW had this year or online lag some may encounter playing Call Of Duty or whatever. The game moved super slow and was a choppy mess, I don't know if it's because I paused the game and did a replay or what but before that I was fine. This has happened to me twice now, I cant remember when it happened the first time or if I paused it but both times I turned the game off because it was unplayable.
I had the same thing happened. The only difference was that I saved a picture from a replay. After that the frame rate was pretty bad. It went away in my next game though. This is on the 360 too by the way.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.