Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

According to the achievement lists on both Exophase and Xbox360Achievements, crew mode will make its return to NBA 2K14.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Gman 18 @ 08/14/13 11:15 AM
I wonder how 2k is going to react about people knowing crew is in the game before they officially announced it

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

# 42 Vni @ 08/14/13 11:35 AM
Wow I really thought it was gonna be Dr. J.

# 43 Rasco11 @ 08/14/13 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
I wonder how 2k is going to react about people knowing crew is in the game before they officially announced it

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
I bet 2K is 44G449!!!!

# 44 Detroitfan4life1993 @ 08/14/13 11:49 AM
Looking at the achievments list I hope they made some improvments to accociation mode and career mode. If all we get with this game is crew mode and a lebron mode with no improvments to the other modes that actually matter to me ill be pretty mad. It is nice to see crew back but how long before we see hackers back also, I know the vc system is saposed to stop hacking but you never know.

# 45 kjjnesb @ 08/14/13 11:57 AM
Glad crew is back for the folks who wanted it. Hopefully it works as intended with no hacks and such.

# 46 BallIsLife2 @ 08/14/13 11:59 AM
Looks like MyCareer will still have the Rookie Showcase. I really wanted to bring it back to 2k11 style.

# 47 Gman 18 @ 08/14/13 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasco11
I bet 2K is 44G449!!!!
What does " 44G449 " mean?

# 48 Goffs @ 08/14/13 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrleaderboards
You cant be serious.....
He's serious...just look at his past post...he would disregard an announcement and cry about why 2k hasn't done any gameplay changes....its sad really lol

Quote:
We should start a thread and try to figure it out!

# 49 cavsfan2 @ 08/14/13 12:17 PM
I wonder what "on the road again" for blacktop means.

Probably nothing, but I hope it means that they are bringing back multiple locations for blacktop like 2k7 when you could choose Venice Beach, Chicago, and the desert lol doubt it though. It's something silly that I really enjoyed

# 50 richlane007 @ 08/14/13 12:18 PM
I think we are all forgetting something. Last year they said crew was out because they were re-writing the online/server code and they couldn't get Crew mode to work in time for release so they had to drop it. I think @LD2K even said that Crew would be back for this year when they had the time so I'm not sure what the big reveal is. I just assumed it would be back.

Now, please add at least SOME new features to offline/online Associations please 2K. My foavorite mode in 2k11 and 2k12 was MyPlayer but i couldn't get into it in 2k13 because of the whole VC thing (character progressing slowly, didn't think i should have to pay extra to enjoy the mode) and found myself playing a lot of Association. Lately I found that a fun Association thing is to create a custom league and bring in a classic team, then run a draft. I brought in the 01 Sixers and drafted Iverson, then filled out the rest of my team with current guys (even picked current Iggy) and I've been loving it. Next I might just bring in the '86 Celts and play them for a few seasons. Sorry, didn't think this was going to turn into a "Why I play Association" comment but it did.

# 51 sooperb @ 08/14/13 12:30 PM
6U 311 Crew Mode!! Its probably going to be 3 on 3 anyway (G Money voice) and the glitches,, Oh lord the glitches, yo their in every year man. I got pump fake cheesed every day last week, several times a day. New Jack City

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

# 52 Gman 18 @ 08/14/13 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
We should start a thread and try to figure it out!
Yeah that's a good idea lol

# 53 dat boi Q @ 08/14/13 12:42 PM
Lets hope now u can't buy a good player like last year

# 54 Matayeus @ 08/14/13 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dat boi Q
Lets hope now u can't buy a good player like last year
I can't imagine they removed it, gonna be shinny earrings and 99 players day 1. Doesn't matter tho , those are usually the same guys who don't have skill

# 55 Optik @ 08/14/13 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroitfan4life1993
If all we get with this game is crew mode and a lebron mode with no improvments to the other modes that actually matter to me ill be pretty mad. It is nice to see crew back but how long before we see hackers back also, I know the vc system is saposed to stop hacking but you never know.
Oh, how I love pre-emptive outrage. It achieves nothing, and even if in the end it's justified...it still achieved nothing.

Another thing I love are comments of praise which are laced with subliminal Schadenfraude - "It's great that this mode is in the game this year, and I'm so happy for the people (read: annoying little runts) who've been waiting for it all this time, but I don't know it could be a disaster because of all the problems that happened before."

The other thing I love is when people come into a thread to talk about something which is irrelevant to the topic. I guess most threads when they reach a certain number of posts, go off into the deep end.

# 56 MarvinOida @ 08/14/13 02:14 PM
I'm waiting for release day to see a waterdown crew for this gen, and a full blown crew for 2K15. I'm expecting that. Hoping they improved Create-A-Team/Player/maybe add Logo.

Tap Tap Taptalking away on my iPhone

# 57 BigshotSportcenter @ 08/14/13 02:24 PM
Bring back crew mode!!!!!
This mode only will generate buzz and sales.

# 58 Rasco11 @ 08/14/13 02:30 PM
Quote:
It was an encrypted coded message

# 59 MrBigShot1 @ 08/14/13 02:53 PM
If a LeBron-mode and crew are the biggest additions in this year's 2k...I don't know what to say.

# 60 Eman5805 @ 08/14/13 03:32 PM
Non-simulated games. Was that a stipulation in previous My Career based achievements? Or does this also confirm you can simulate any game you want?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.