Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 News Post
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 mauro78 @ 08/22/13 11:11 AM
It looks impressive! Day one buy for me!

# 2 ty5oke @ 08/22/13 01:33 PM
The trap and calm finish in this vid by the CPU looks beautiful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=sd-UltmzWtE

# 3 dubcity @ 08/22/13 07:22 PM
Hard to tell much about the game. Seems really really fast, but that's probably because the footage is user-vs-user with two guys playing through balls every 2 seconds.

# 4 KG @ 08/22/13 07:35 PM
I really like how inaccurate passes are when players are off balance and pressured. Angles make a huge difference in soccer and they're represented fairly well in PES

# 5 BIGE888 @ 08/22/13 10:35 PM
THANK GOD more individual stats!

# 6 Mjordan23 @ 08/23/13 11:31 AM
Seems like most of the teams play with way to high defensive lines, and do look a bit disorganized. However, the rest looks really good. Should be a good year for PES.

# 7 Steve_OS @ 08/23/13 01:50 PM

Here's one from CVG.

# 8 rckabillyRaider @ 08/23/13 05:23 PM
if PES can nail the slow game speeds properly, it's gonna be awesome. I couldn't stand how the -1 or -2 speeds felt in slow motion and floaty but the normal speed felt too fast. I think it's the way the animations are programmed. Hopefully the new engine solved that problem.

# 9 HKPound @ 08/24/13 03:31 AM
This PES looks like to be the first to get body contact right since PES 5/6. The way players use their body to hold up play/maintain possession in this game is amazing.

# 10 Muzyk23 @ 08/24/13 06:13 AM
Day one buy for me. It looks even more impressive than last year's. It looks like real football.

# 11 BrianFifaFan @ 08/24/13 06:44 PM
Love the Spain Bayern video. I'm sold. I'm still getting Fifa, but this game has me wanting PES really, really bad. Day one for sure. Just hope there is a SMoKE patch ready at launch.

# 12 tv25man @ 08/27/13 09:43 PM
In 30 seconds of gameplay, I noticed Konami fixed the single biggest problem from last years game.

In 2013, forwards and midfielders would immediately bail to the defensive end as soon as the ball turned over. So, if I had the ball and turned it over in the final third, all the AI players would dart back towards the defensive end. This game you can clearly see the players staying, putting pressure and trying to win the ball back.

Day 1 buy for me. What is this 'FIFA' you speak of?

# 13 spartansocc12 @ 08/27/13 11:11 PM
Does anyone know if Dortmund will be in this game (even if with real players and fake team)?

# 14 tv25man @ 08/28/13 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartansocc12
Does anyone know if Dortmund will be in this game (even if with real players and fake team)?
The whole German first division is in the game. You are good to go.

# 15 ddv25 @ 08/28/13 06:49 AM
That is not true - EA holds the entire Bundesliga license and Konami can just have single agreements with teams.

According to the released screenshots there are 3 licensed teams from Germany: Bayern Munich, Schalke 04 and Bayer Leverkusen. These 3 are among the 4 teams playing in the Championsleague this season. Borussia Dortmund is missing.

Also, there is no "Fake Bundesliga" League within the game. However, there is a so called "PES League" full of fake teams. This league used to be transformed into the Bundesliga by Patchers and I am pretty sure that the editing community will do an outstanding job again to ensure we get the best experience. Just don't expect it to be out of the box.

From what I have heard, Konami have overhauled some parts of the editing mechanics including enhanced editing of kits, shorts and socks - if that holds true the results will be even more close to the original than they have been in the past iterations.

# 16 RoyceDa59 @ 08/28/13 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartansocc12
We will never seen Dortmund in PES for now because EA holds official club rights with them. Shame because they are my favorite German team. But like someone said expect for them to be in the game through editing since many of their players are already in the game from the national teams available in PES.

# 17 KG @ 08/29/13 09:14 PM
Just beautiful

# 18 dubcity @ 08/30/13 01:09 AM

The True Brits got his hands on the early demo.

I can't see myself spending 120 bucks on soccer games this year, so I think it's pretty clear that I'm gonna be going with PES exclusively this year. PES 2014 will be far perfect, I'm sure, but I have the sneaking suspicion that I will play the hell out of it when it is released.

# 19 fearwhatnow @ 08/30/13 05:00 AM

# 20 Beetlebum @ 08/30/13 02:07 PM
This is a video of the latest PES code, which was shown in Dubai minutes ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=k0FDJJqMlCI

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.