Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

With the game officially releasing today, EA Sports has released their Madden NFL 25 launch trailer. In case you missed it, check out our review here.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 tsbmolina @ 08/27/13 11:35 AM
What can I say other then looks like Madden. We seriously need competition. Looks like the same core game from five years ago with slightly upgraded graphics and somewhat improved physics. You can still see a lot of legacy issues that the game has had since the beginning of this console generation.

# 2 Mizzou24 @ 08/27/13 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
What can I say other then looks like Madden. We seriously need competition. Looks like the same core game from five years ago with slightly upgraded graphics and somewhat improved physics. You can still see a lot of legacy issues that the game has had since the beginning of this console generation.
Madden has greatly improved. Great looking trailer as well.. Does 25 have issues?? Yes.. But all in all it's a fun game of football.. Regardless if it was the ultimate football game of all time someone would gripe and complain.

# 3 ccoaxum @ 08/27/13 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Madden has greatly improved. Great looking trailer as well.. Does 25 have issues?? Yes.. But all in all it's a fun game of football.. Regardless if it was the ultimate football game of all time someone would gripe and complain.
i agree..it plays alot better then last years game and suppose to play even better on next gen..does have some issues yes but not too many that you can not enjoy playing a football game

# 4 Dave58 @ 08/27/13 10:10 PM
Same old bull****.

# 5 Dyowman @ 08/28/13 09:16 AM
JJ watt looks normal in that picture.

# 6 Dyowman @ 08/28/13 09:21 AM
*JJ watt looks normal in that video. He's fat in the actual game

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.