Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

2K Sports will continue to release NBA 2K14 player ratings until the game is shipped. We will update this post as they are revealed.
  • Russell Westbrook (91)
  • Anthony Bennett (76)
  • Pau Gasol (81)
  • Evan Turner (76)
  • Jared Dudley (73)
  • Chris Johnson (66)
  • Ben McLemore (72)
  • Carmelo Anthony (92)
  • Monta Ellis (82)
  • Nerlens Noel (72)
  • Peyton Siva (67)
  • John Wall (85)
  • Kevin Durant (94)
  • LeBron James (99)
  • Roy Hibbert (81)
  • Victor Oladipo (76)
  • Paul George (88)
  • Cody Zeller (68)
  • Brook Lopez (81)
  • Derrick Rose (92)
  • Jamal Crawford (80)
  • Otto Porter (74)
  • Steph Curry (88)
  • Trey Burke (73)
  • Mario Chalmers (76)
  • C.J. McCollum (73)
  • James Harden (89)
  • Harrison Barnes (76)
  • Mason Plumlee (61)
  • Rajon Rondo (90)
  • Klay Thompson (76)
  • Steven Adams (58)
  • Steve Nash (81)
  • Marc Gasol (83)
  • Giannis Adetokunbo (60)
  • Shane Larkin (71)
  • Kobe Bryant (93)
  • Glen Davis (75)
  • Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (71)
  • Chris Paul (94)
  • Anthony Davis (80)
  • Dion Waiters (77)
  • Blake Griffin (85)
  • Ray Allen (80)
  • Eric Bledsoe (82)
  • Dwyane Wade (92)
  • Brandon Jennings (83)
  • Iman Shumpert (82)
  • Tony Parker (87)
  • Mike Kidd-Gilchrist (78)
  • Metta World Peace (74)
  • Rudy Gay (86)
  • Jeremy Lin (76)
  • Dirk Nowitzki (84)
Player ratings will fluctuate based off of performance via Dynamic Living Rosters. They will be completely dependent on real-life performances.

Dynamic Living Rosters will affect individual ratings (shot attributes, block, steal, rebound, etc.) daily based on performance.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 infam0us @ 09/12/13 12:25 AM
Paul George is good but not 88 overall good.

# 22 Phreezy P @ 09/12/13 12:28 AM
PG probably got a slight boost from working with 2K. But I think he'll live up to the rating later in the season.

# 23 JasonWilliams55 @ 09/12/13 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infam0us
Paul George is good butnot 88 overall good.
Why not? Anyways the ratings are not final, Ronnie or Chris already tweeted that ratings will change when STATS does something to the roster.

Chris Manning 2K14@LD2K 9h First three #NBA2K14 ratings revealed! Note that Dynamic Living Rosters will alter these from the start of the season. Follow @2K for more.

# 24 I am disappointed @ 09/12/13 12:35 AM
PG 88 ? thats wassup I love his game, one of my top five players in the league

# 25 infam0us @ 09/12/13 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Why not? Anyways the ratings are not final, Ronnie or Chris already tweeted that ratings will change when STATS does something to the roster. I'll find the tweet.
Not a very efficient scorer and a high turnover guy. A great defensive player and a great rebounder for his position but offensively I think he's a bit overrated, not the go to go guy I think some people think he is or can be.

# 26 JasonWilliams55 @ 09/12/13 12:42 AM
Quote:
Not a very efficient scorer and a high turnover guy. A great defensive player and a great rebounder for his position but offensively I think he's a bit overrated, not the go to go guy I think some people think he is or can be.
I feel ya, I think he will be that go to guy for them, Indiana got one of them teams this year... in real life and 2K plus with 'defense coming back' in the mix... Dem Pacers boy! .

Spoiler

Yeah he has to stay wanting, as long as he gets better (t/os) and only time will tell on that side.

# 27 Melbournelad @ 09/12/13 12:57 AM
Hibbert shot 44.8% in the regular season. That is atrocious for a starting center. Until he replicates he's postseason performance in the regular season, he has a more than fair rating.

# 28 OkayC @ 09/12/13 01:27 AM
Quote:
You know, i hear alot of criticism about pg's offensive game. But really his numbers are limited because idianna's system doesn't require a dominant scorer. notice there 3 leading scorers all averaged around the same amount of points per game. His offense isn't good enough to rely upon, and he does turnover the ball alot, but his offense is underrated at times, mainly due to indiannas system of more or less feed the hot hand, or whoever has the best matchup offensively that night.

# 29 basketball444 @ 09/12/13 03:21 AM
Steve Nash 80 -_-

How much you wanna bet he will still have better defensive ratings than Hayward.

# 30 Norris_Cole @ 09/12/13 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Hibbert shot 44.8% in the regular season. That is atrocious for a starting center. Until he replicates he's postseason performance in the regular season, he has a more than fair rating.
He was playing with a bad wrist for most of the season and forced to use his left hand a lot. Check his post allstar and playoffs numbers.

Anyways since it seems like you like to calculate the overall based on fg %, what would be Kevin love's rating? Since he averaged 35% fg and 21% in 3pt and is a horrible defender he should be like what, 70 overall on your books?

# 31 Norris_Cole @ 09/12/13 03:56 AM
I hope at least Cody is an athletic freak in the game, 68 seems too low for him. I guess he is another victim of the typical 2k's treatment to white young players ( valanciunas, Leonard, Hayward...) Well at least his overall isn't an insulting 59 like val and Meyers were

# 32 Melbournelad @ 09/12/13 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
He was playing with a bad wrist for most of the season and forced to use his left hand a lot. Check his post allstar and playoffs numbers.

Anyways since it seems like you like to calculate the overall based on fg %, what would be Kevin love's rating? Since he averaged 35% fg and 21% in 3pt and is a horrible defender he should be like what, 70 overall on your books?
Kevin Love broke his hand twice. He played 18 games. You should look at 2011-12 when judging his ratings. Horrible defender? He had a DWS of 2.3 in 11-12. He is at worst an average defender. He had a TS% of 56.8 in 11-12. Which is above average. You say Hibbert's stats were skewed because of his injury (even though he played 79 matches). Well that doesn't mean you can give higher than an 80 until he proves it in the regular season. And he hasn't done that yet. If he builds on his postseason and has a great season, i'm sure he will justify upwards of an 85 rating. But he hasn't proved it yet. You can only go on what he has done so far, which is fairly an 80 at best.

# 33 quehouston @ 09/12/13 04:55 AM
I think 88 is fair for PG. He can do it all on offense, guard 3-4 positions on defense. His turnovers are my biggest gripe, but i think that came with him have the ball in his hands alot more because of Danny being out. People really sleep on him offensively because Indiana play a team style of ball, rather than relying on one player to carry them every night.

# 34 raiderphantom @ 09/12/13 05:27 AM
Indiana was dead last in offensive efficiency last season, and George wasn't particularly efficient himself, plus Hibbert is one of the least efficient bigs in the whole league. Their offensive ratings need to be very low but they should be monsters on defense.

# 35 raiderphantom @ 09/12/13 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Everyone always have an excuse for why Hibbert should be lower. He was playing good in the second half of the season, and raised his game to another level in the playoffs. Everyone keeps forgetting that Indiana is NOT an high offensive team.

What's your excuse for Atlanta and New York?
True, Indiana's a terrible offensive team. Hibbert's inside shot should probably be a 75 tops.

# 36 EASTS2k @ 09/12/13 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am disappointed
PG 88 ? thats wassup I love his game, one of my top five players in the league
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkayC
You know, i hear alot of criticism about pg's offensive game. But really his numbers are limited because idianna's system doesn't require a dominant scorer. notice there 3 leading scorers all averaged around the same amount of points per game. His offense isn't good enough to rely upon, and he does turnover the ball alot, but his offense is underrated at times, mainly due to indiannas system of more or less feed the hot hand, or whoever has the best matchup offensively that night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
I can see why he's an 88. Guesstimate of the important ratings.

84-85 3 point.
80 Layup
85 Dunk
80 Ball Handling
75 Passing
60 Offensive rebounding
80-85 Defensive Rebounding
85 Stealing
90 On-Ball defense
80 Offensive Awareness
90 Defensive Awareness
80-85 Consistency
84-85 3 point? he shoots like 35% which is around league average
80 ball handling? i'll give you 70-75
85 defensive rebounding? 75-80
80-85 consistency???? He's one of the most unconsistent players in the game (among stars). If he's hot, he's hot; cold, cold. C'mon now, do you even watch Pacers games? And his offensive awareness should be lower because of he's turnover prone. And he only shoots 41% from the field, c'mon now.

# 37 stillfeelme @ 09/12/13 07:30 AM
If they didn't overrate his mid range game I have no problems with his rating. He will have some of the better defensive skills and defensive awareness. Then add that he shoots the threes well and will have high dunking vertical ratings. He is probably the third best Sg

# 38 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/12/13 07:41 AM
A lot of people overrate his game offensively but he shines on defense

# 39 cdk10 @ 09/12/13 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
Glad to see Big Roy getting the love he deserves, he is going to be a BEAST this season, Looks like he needs a new player model and his weight updated btw

Wow. Never realized just how big ol' Roy was. Makes Timmy D look small.

# 40 ksuttonjr76 @ 09/12/13 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
And Hibbert one is the lowest assisted centers in the league too. Hibbert's "low" FG% is more a result of him creating his own shots with post moves and hook shots. Most centers have higher FG% due to other players creating scoring opportunities for them. Chandler has a higher FG% than Hibbert, but what fool is going to argue that Chandler is the better "scoring" center? Hibbert is probably one of the last center's who can create his own offense with the ball in his hand.

If Indiana ever runs good pick and roll/screen plays for Hibbert, then his FG% is going to be scary. If anything, the Miami/Indiana series was glimpse into the future what a PG/Hibbert combo can do when they've able to give each other great scoring positions.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.