Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

A new uniform pack is now available for NCAA Football 14 with new uniform parts for Cincinnati, Florida State, Louisville, North Carolina, NC State, Virginia Tech, and Virginia.

Full List of New Assets:

The pack is priced at $1 and is up on both the 360 and PS3. You can view some screens of the new uniforms on our NCAA Football 14 screenshots page.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 loccdogg26 @ 09/17/13 11:46 AM
Added North Carolina Hydrochrome Tarheel helmet.
Florida State 2 pair Vapor Fly Gloves: Bowl and Osceola.
Cincinatti Bowl Helmet (unless it was already in). 2 pair Adidas gloves.
Louisville one pair Adidas gloves.
NC State one pair Adidas gloves.
Virginia orange helmets.
Virginia Tech "Hokie Tracks" helmet and "Fighting Gobblers" helmet.

This is all I've seen so far.

# 2 BadAssHskr @ 09/17/13 12:01 PM
Nebraska's alt from the weekend was a no go then huh?

# 3 loccdogg26 @ 09/17/13 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Nebraska's alt from the weekend was a no go then huh?
Nope. Sorry my man I just checked.

# 4 amparker1986 @ 09/17/13 12:19 PM
Awesome. Now to get home after work, purchase this pack, and slowly wind back through my dynasty to next season when I play UVA/VT/FSU/NCSU again. Always seems like this happens everytime I put the game down.

Hmm, typed faster than I could think. This update is just gloves and helmets, but no unis. Why aren't they adding uniforms as of yet? Such as the uniforms that UNC wore with the Chrome helmet? Strange. I'll still buy it, mostly for the ACC updates, but sad that they aren't doing better swifter updates.

# 5 amparker1986 @ 09/17/13 12:40 PM
Uniforms that I hope to see included by week four:

ECU all Black
Texas Tech Grey Uniforms
Oregon's new uni's
Nebraska Black Shirts
Western Michigan's "Row" Uniforms
Texas Alternate Helmet.

# 6 Neverwhere @ 09/17/13 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amparker1986
Uniforms that I hope to see included by week four:
Remember, the uniforms take time to produce. If they weren't "announced" (internally) to EA before they started production on the packs then they won't be included. A lot of the uniforms which are coming out later in the seasons don't make it past the initial cuts because the schools fail to provide them to EA in time for them to create them.

That, and EA apparently thinks we only want helmets and gloves...

# 7 Rokit @ 09/17/13 12:48 PM
now if I can just get the new texas tech grey unis and there new defaults and all those new helmets that have been pictured for this year!!!

# 8 Cdog923 @ 09/17/13 12:49 PM
Swing.....and a miss!

# 9 LionsFanNJ @ 09/17/13 12:54 PM
So y'all gonna complain about this pack too or Nah?

# 10 mm boost @ 09/17/13 01:23 PM
This is awesome, I am really glad that they released these. I like the matte maroon helmets that we wore, so that will be a nice change of pace!

Also glad to see they added UVa's orange helmets and UNC's Chrome helmets. EA is really starting to step their game up!

# 11 Jeremy7679 @ 09/17/13 01:43 PM
It's cool to see them updating. Still waiting on Tennessee's greys though (Despite the fact I hate them. Whatever).

# 12 nova91 @ 09/17/13 01:52 PM
I like the UNC alts but, I would also the service academies to get their alternate unis from past seasons.

# 13 Hokie20 @ 09/17/13 02:00 PM
Now if they could just put names on the white VT uniforms. Only been there for...5 years.

# 14 bigdoc85 @ 09/17/13 02:10 PM
Given that this is probably the last college football game ever, just take my $1 EA!

# 15 vhhsfu0509 @ 09/17/13 02:20 PM
Doesn't the UVA orange helmet have a navy blue face mask IRL? The screen shot shows a white mask...

# 16 Neverwhere @ 09/17/13 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhhsfu0509
Doesn't the UVA orange helmet have a navy blue face mask IRL? The screen shot shows a white mask...
UVA Twitter showing "grey" facemasks
Virginia Sports showing blue facemasks

Looks like it goes both ways.

# 17 vhhsfu0509 @ 09/17/13 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere
I think they "got it right." The screen shot shows a blue stripe down the middle, which, after a very scientific Google search, is only present with the grey face masks.

With that said, UVA usually wears orange lids with no stripe and a blue face mask. So while they "got it right," their accuracy was more of a one-off in my opinion.

# 18 Neverwhere @ 09/17/13 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhhsfu0509
I think they "got it right." The screen shot shows a blue stripe down the middle, which, after a very scientific Google search, is only present with the grey face masks.

With that said, UVA usually wears orange lids with no stripe and a blue face mask. So while they "got it right," their accuracy was more of a one-off in my opinion.
Yeah, my links were from 2s on Google as well

# 19 Pezell04x @ 09/17/13 02:39 PM
Those are actually some really good looking helmets. Picking up this one for sure.

# 20 rocketbuck10 @ 09/17/13 02:52 PM
i would just like the uniforms Toledo played with LAST year, i wont even be picky and request this years. Crazy playing with uniforms from 2011. SMH

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.