Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 News Post

Konami has released PES 2014 day one patch details, which immediately unlocks the Friendly Match Lobby and Ranking Match. This will allow match making and leaderboard rankings. Master League Online mode will also makes its return.

A second patch is already in the works, giving players access to the full online suite for PES 2014, including 11 vs. 11 multiplayer features. New matchmaking support systems will place similarly ranked players together for a balanced match. Roster updates and cosmetic improvements, including facial features and overall aesthetics will also be included.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 ships on Tuesday, September 24th in the US (already released in Europe).

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 LingeringRegime @ 09/20/13 05:39 PM
I they will add a manual vs. manual ranked lobby.

Nothing worse than playing against someone who is using assisted controls and you are using manual.

# 2 pesanimal @ 10/01/13 08:14 AM
I have 2 ps3 controllers & 2 non ps3 controllers. I never had a problem by playing PES 2011- PES 2013 up to now.When I play a tournament/cup (offline) with four players against the com, the first game is always fine playing with all four on one side, after the first game one of the four players are automaticly assigned to the com side and there is nothing you can do.Please fix this,this make this game not fun anymore,i have no problems when I play a 2 multiplayer cup game.Please update a patch!!!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.