Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Check out the latest video showing off all of the NBA 2K14 shoes currently in the game.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Gramps91 @ 09/26/13 08:23 AM
some really nice shoes here, still wish you could sign with converse in MyPlayer but oh well, these will do.

Love Phil Collins in the background!

# 2 lolersaurus @ 09/26/13 08:40 AM
Loving these videos!

# 3 javicd21 @ 09/26/13 08:50 AM
Really disappointed in li-ning not being in, but great selection pof shoes. I hope they do some upgrades to the create-a-shoe feature

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

# 4 WaddupCouzin @ 09/26/13 09:14 AM
I read in another shoe preview that li-ning is in the game along with Anta.

# 5 Goffs @ 09/26/13 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by javicd21
Really disappointed in li-ning not being in, but great selection pof shoes. I hope they do some upgrades to the create-a-shoe feature

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin
I read in another shoe preview that li-ning is in the game along with Anta.
They are in..

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...a-li-ning.html

# 6 MarvinOida @ 09/26/13 09:37 AM
How is the shoe creator/editor?

Are the Jordan XX8 just a regular high top or the super boot?

Great to see Shaqs in, I guess I'll have to make Chuck Taylor's, and a couple other Nikes.

Tap Taptalking away from my iPhone 5.... C.

# 7 DirtyJerz32 @ 09/26/13 10:24 AM
It's nice they have all the shoes in the game, but what do they look like on the court? We all know 2k has missed the boat when it comes to the details on kicks.

Maybe next gen will be different...

# 8 DirtyNeedles @ 09/26/13 12:07 PM
disappointed looks like you can only choose the colorway that's is show in the picture. So they don't let choose which colorway of the shoe Steve_OS?

I also read Li-Ning will be in the game, maybe it has to be unlocked. Hopefully next gen will have more colorways of the shoes

I thought that's why they teamed up with nicekicks? Maybe nicekicks is just updating the shoes when they release or when a player wears them in certain games.

# 9 BlakkMajik3000 @ 09/26/13 04:36 PM
Only thing I'm even halfway excited about are the Pumps and Shaq Reeboks. Didn't see any Pump Bringbacks (Dominique Wilkins) though, so booooo!

On the Nike front, I did not see the Air Command Force (David Robinson), and I am not happy if they have been taken out. Also, still haven't added the Air Pippen I, shame shame.

Looks like all I can really hope for on the shoes front is that they will finally let us edit all the necessary parts on certain J's (III, IV, and V were especially horrible last year) to finally make all the real colorways.

# 10 24 @ 09/26/13 05:21 PM
Like many others have stated I'm hoping for a little more customization when it comes to shoes. Some Jordan's couldn't be created with last years game so hopefully that will change in this years game.

# 11 nhthelegend @ 09/26/13 08:39 PM
Wow 2K. Not impressed. They removed tons of the Nikes from 2K13 including all of the Gary Payton signature models. I like the retro Reeboks & Adidas that have been added, and the new brands, but why would you remove shoes?!!!

# 12 dramachild11 @ 09/28/13 11:02 AM
Like that they added all the Adidas, peaks, li-nings that they missed last year.. Not so worried about what they took out but if they limit the customs we can make to 50 again this year I'll be disappointed

# 13 DirtyNeedles @ 09/28/13 01:47 PM
I bet the shoes from last season would be hidden on the disk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.