Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Bleacher Report has posted the NBA 2K14 team ratings from first to 30th. We have listed them below.

Are the Miami Heat still the team to beat? Knicks rated too high? Rockets too low? Are the Jazz really the worst team? What are your thoughts?
  • Miami Heat
  • San Antonio Spurs
  • Indiana Pacers
  • Chicago Bulls
  • Oklahoma City Thunder
  • LA Clippers
  • Golden State Warriors
  • Brooklyn Nets
  • New York Knicks
  • Memphis Grizzlies
  • Houston Rockets
  • Denver Nuggets
  • Dallas Mavericks
  • Cleveland Cavaliers
  • New Orleans Pelicans
  • Portland Trail Blazers
  • LA Lakers
  • Detroit Pistons
  • Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Boston Celtics
  • Atlanta Hawks
  • Washington Wizards
  • Toronto Raptors
  • Charlotte Bobcats
  • Sacramento Kings
  • Phoenix Suns
  • Orlando Magic
  • Milwaukee Bucks
  • Philadelphia 76ers
  • Utah Jazz

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Mario210 @ 09/28/13 09:18 AM
All about my spurs!

# 2 TOB @ 09/28/13 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario210
All about my spurs!
Oh yeah my man

# 3 amedawg00 @ 09/28/13 09:51 AM
Got the game early, and I've been ballin with my Jazz. They are decent in the right users hands. Trey Burke is a pick and roll maestro who can shoot spot ups and off the dribble effectively. Gordon Hayward continues to get disrespected by 2k each year with the unfounded white guy who plays no D and only shoots 3 label. Losing Millsap and Al Jefferson was a huge blow but the two young prospects Kanter and Favors are studs on the boards and both have bruiser sigs. Brandon Rush, Hayward, John Lucas, Alec Burks, and Trey Burke all have 80+ 3 point ratings.

These Jazz are rated worse than last years god awful Bobcats team, but like overall ratings, team ratings are not indicative of actual on court performance when the sticks are in the hands of someone who knows their team inside out, with shot releases, plays, and sim fundamentals.

See yall virtual ballers online. Sleep on my Jazz if you want in 2k this year

# 4 Sundown @ 09/28/13 10:12 AM
Dubs getting that respect.

Glad to see the Lakers properly rated. I've never understood how team ratings affect the team's performance, or is it just an Overall of the Overalls on the roster? How does losing Dwight affect their Overall rating that much? Is the team rating an independent rating and does it affect chemistry/momentum and that sort of thing?

# 5 Mario210 @ 09/28/13 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOB
Oh yeah my man
Your a fan?

# 6 strobox88 @ 09/28/13 11:53 AM
Washington seems kinda low. I think they'll be better than Boston and possibly Minnesota this year.

# 7 JaSnake16 @ 09/28/13 12:05 PM
Jazz are too low only cause how can the Sixers not be last.

# 8 Javan723 @ 09/28/13 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
Jazz are too low only cause how can the Sixers not be last.
It's because Thaddeus Young and Evan Turner have respectable ratings while besides Favors, the Jazz are severely underrated especially Hayward and Kanter who are two of their best players.

# 9 JazzMan @ 09/28/13 12:21 PM
Something tells me Utah shouldn't be the 30th team in the league. Maybe that's just me.

# 10 Majingir @ 09/28/13 12:42 PM
There's always "that guy" in every team ratings thread who posts similar comments(about their own team) to what I'm about to post:

Are Raptors really 8th worst team in the league? They were tied for 11th worst last season(majority of it was without Gay and even JV for a good part) and did nothing but improve their team this past offseason, while teams such as Celtics,Hawks have made their team worse, and I don't see how teams like Blazers,Pistons,TWolves(who finished worse than Raptors last season) are suddenly ranked much higher.

Raptors are in that group of east teams who are contenders for the 6-8 spot in the conference(they were a .500 team last year with Gay,add in an improved/healthy JV and a fixed up bench,and this team is a low 40s win team in 2013-2014 assuming no big injuries happen)

# 11 CaseIH @ 09/28/13 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
There's always "that guy" in every team ratings thread who posts similar comments(about their own team) to what I'm about to post:

Are Raptors really 8th worst team in the league? They were tied for 11th worst last season(majority of it was without Gay and even JV for a good part) and did nothing but improve their team this past offseason, while teams such as Celtics,Hawks have made their team worse, and I don't see how teams like Blazers,Pistons,TWolves(who finished worse than Raptors last season) are suddenly ranked much higher.

Raptors are in that group of east teams who are contenders for the 6-8 spot in the conference(they were a .500 team last year with Gay,add in an improved/healthy JV and a fixed up bench,and this team is a low 40s win team in 2013-2014 assuming no big injuries happen)
The Raptors will fool some people this year that overlook them. Now they got rid of the wuss on the team holding them down and sent him to the Knicks on top of adding in Tyler Hansbrough I look for them to make the playoffs or atleast fight for a spot.

# 12 basketball444 @ 09/28/13 02:12 PM
wow. 2k ****ing hates Hayward and the Jazz

# 13 GSWarriors9 @ 09/28/13 03:04 PM
Warriors are #7 nice!

# 14 stillfeelme @ 09/28/13 04:00 PM
Sixers, Jazz, Suns, and the Magic are the bottom feeders in the NBA. With that said I think the Sixers are slightly worse. I think they have Boston too high and I don't think they are better than the Wizards. The top 10 I think is pretty accurate

# 15 thedream2k13 @ 09/28/13 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
Got the game early, and I've been ballin with my Jazz. They are decent in the right users hands. Trey Burke is a pick and roll maestro who can shoot spot ups and off the dribble effectively. Gordon Hayward continues to get disrespected by 2k each year with the unfounded white guy who plays no D and only shoots 3 label. Losing Millsap and Al Jefferson was a huge blow but the two young prospects Kanter and Favors are studs on the boards and both have bruiser sigs. Brandon Rush, Hayward, John Lucas, Alec Burks, and Trey Burke all have 80+ 3 point ratings.

These Jazz are rated worse than last years god awful Bobcats team, but like overall ratings, team ratings are not indicative of actual on court performance when the sticks are in the hands of someone who knows their team inside out, with shot releases, plays, and sim fundamentals.

See yall virtual ballers online. Sleep on my Jazz if you want in 2k this year
Guess having our Rockets VS Jazz game wouldnt be fair this year

# 16 killer miller31 @ 09/28/13 04:06 PM
awesome my pacers are 3rd! finally some respect.

# 17 poiszg @ 09/28/13 05:21 PM
How are the Bobcats better than the Kings?????

# 18 xirdneh132 @ 09/28/13 08:20 PM
As a Suns fan there is no way we should be rated higher than the Jazz. Favors is good, and they have some decent pieces around him. They aren't dominant or anything but sadly my Suns are much worse than the ratings would indicate

# 19 steelersredspacers @ 09/28/13 09:11 PM
I would shift the Knicks down 3 spots, I think the Nuggets, Rockets and Grizzlies are all significantly better

# 20 CaseIH @ 09/29/13 03:39 AM
I dont really think the Jazz are the worst team in the league, but they definitely are one of the bottom feeders. I think Toronto is very underrated and will surprise some people this year, and I dont even like Toronto. I think now they got rid of that female they had playing for them and sent him to NY and added a actual man in Tyler Hansbrough they will be a team fighting for 1 of the last playoff seeds this year. Id say the Suns, Bobcats and Magic are all worse than the Jazz.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.