Home
MLB 14 The Show News Post

The official MLB The Show Twitter and Facebook accounts have teased Monday, November 4th as a date we could hear the first news about MLB 14 The Show.

What are you hoping this is all about?

Game: MLB 14 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 12 - View All
MLB 14 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Perfect Zero @ 11/02/13 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Yes im sure you have not seen anybody but me complaining about Pulse and the Commentary.
You entirely missed the point. The point is that we can have all types of pitching in game. Space, an issue in the past, is not an issue with the next generation.

# 82 Bobhead @ 11/02/13 12:51 PM
I don't like center fielders can we just get rid of those? they waste a lot of space!

I do think improvements can be made to the gameplay as a pitcher, though. I'm not dissatisfied by any means but I do think that area can get better.

# 83 seanjeezy @ 11/02/13 01:31 PM
Don't see the need to remove features that are already in the game, its not like they are taking away dev time... And space is definitely not an issue, next-gen games are averaging 40-50 GB installs. I'm fairly confidant the Show will eclipse that based on how lengthy the installs were the last few years.

# 84 MLB Bob @ 11/02/13 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
Don't see the need to remove features that are already in the game, its not like they are taking away dev time... And space is definitely not an issue, next-gen games are averaging 40-50 GB installs. I'm fairly confidant the Show will eclipse that based on how lengthy the installs were the last few years.
They already took out features players enjoyed and told us to get over it cause it wasnt Tball anymore. Then we had to suffer through every player trying to "help" us with a problem we didnt ask help for. I agree though, features can be altered, added and improved upon, as long as the old ones stay in if the people buying the game had no problem with them

# 85 vessel29 @ 11/02/13 03:56 PM
Did anyone see that MLB Network is airing a show called "2013 Players Choice Awards" on Monday night at 7pm central time? What I thought was interesting is that the show is being presented by MLB 14 The Show. Just thought that it was kinda early. Thoughts?

# 86 seanjeezy @ 11/02/13 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vessel29
Did anyone see that MLB Network is airing a show called "2013 Players Choice Awards" on Monday night at 7pm central time? What I thought was interesting is that the show is being presented by MLB 14 The Show. Just thought that it was kinda early. Thoughts?
Yeah this is tied into the cover vote, I'm pretty sure the winner will be revealed at the end or something.

How cool would it be if the winners' highlight clips (if they're doing such a thing) were actually next-gen clips from the Show?

# 87 nomo17k @ 11/02/13 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy

How cool would it be if the winners' highlight clips (if they're doing such a thing) were actually next-gen clips from the Show?
I went to quite a few games at AT&T Park the past year, and the Giants seem to have some sort of contract with SCEA and during the games you can actually see quite a few gameplay clips from The Show of real Giants players while they are introduced before their at bats. Don't know how that affected the sales around Bay Area...

# 88 KHarmo88 @ 11/02/13 10:24 PM
Can we please just see a next-gen picture of Andrew McCutchen hoisting the MVP award at PNC Park?

Thanks

# 89 CubFan23 @ 11/03/13 08:28 PM
The Show PS4 news in Early November? Oh snap! time to do the Carlton!

# 90 aguero90 @ 11/03/13 09:17 PM
Russell, as a visually impaired player, I just want to thank you for always having auto fielding as an option. That's the only part I have trouble with, I have no problem throwing, pitching and batting. For someone who only has a little vision out of my left eye, I have a very good eye at the plate! I was really hoping for a new play-by-play man in mlb 14, any chance? If not, I have an idea that I hope you'll like. If you make the play-by-play a "radio style broadcast," it will enhance the presentation by leaps and bounds. Think of it like this, baseball radio announcers paint the best picture because you can't see what's going on, so you get the best of both worlds when you have radio audio with video. I got the idea from using the mlb.tv audio overlay option on ps3. Thanks!

# 91 BenGerman @ 11/04/13 03:17 PM
Anyone know if we are still getting something today?

# 92 bcruise @ 11/04/13 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Anyone know if we are still getting something today?
Ramone says there will be something during that Players Choice Awards thing tonight, and also to check the PS Blog and Gametrailers around that time.

# 93 BenGerman @ 11/04/13 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Ramone says there will be something during that Players Choice Awards thing tonight, and also to check the PS Blog and Gametrailers around that time.
Thanks bcruise, just saw that thread. Can't wait!

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.