Home
MLB 14 The Show News Post

Check out the MLB 14 The Show screenshot comparing Jayson Werth, PS3 vs. PS4.

Game: MLB 14 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 12 - View All
MLB 14 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bushidobrown @ 11/04/13 10:55 PM
One of the main reasons I'm a PlayStation guy. I'm very impressed I must say just as impressed as I am with 2k.

# 2 seanjeezy @ 11/04/13 10:55 PM
Chase Headley looks the best IMO, that buzzcut looks so real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
imagine your outfielder running down a fly ball and his cap flies off. O_o

not saying this is added...but wouldn't be surprised if it is down the road.
Was it 2K7 that had cloth physics? I have a feeling we'll see that in '14

# 3 Don Jon @ 11/04/13 10:58 PM
Let's see those eyes! lol anyways those look amazing, if people mistook mlb 13 the show for real TV, then this game will be crazy. Can't wait for more info to start leaking in.

# 4 Perfect Zero @ 11/04/13 10:59 PM
The bad part is now it's going to feel like playing with lumps of plastic until the new game comes out. I was going to cancel my PS4 pre-order; I'm glad now that I didn't.

# 5 woz411 @ 11/04/13 11:01 PM
hey Steve_OS are we going to have a seperate thread comparing fenway on the PS3 and the PS4?

# 6 Gagnon39 @ 11/04/13 11:50 PM
This looks ridiculous. I can't wait until spring!

# 7 Gstate_510 @ 11/05/13 12:16 AM
This and 2k14 is all I need for next gen

# 8 LastActionHero @ 11/05/13 02:35 AM

# 9 SotehPR @ 11/05/13 07:21 AM
sony take my money now!!! XD

# 10 TreyIM2 @ 11/05/13 09:10 AM
I think the comparison shows the potential of the PS4 version. Looks good but definitely can and will be better come final code.

# 11 Lovesports @ 11/05/13 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
I think the comparison shows the potential of the PS4 version. Looks good but definitely can and will be better come final code.
i hope so, i personally think i set my expectations too high, but it looks like a hair improvement only for now. I'm sure that will change with time. body models are more important to me anyways, with more fat/skinny models.

# 12 barimanlhs @ 11/05/13 11:37 AM
I just realized how old PS3 games now look....These comparisons look amazing!

# 13 geisterhome @ 11/05/13 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
The bad part is now it's going to feel like playing with lumps of plastic until the new game comes out. I was going to cancel my PS4 pre-order; I'm glad now that I didn't.
Dont think you need to preorder to make sure youll have a ps4 when the show 14 comes out.

# 14 Russell_SCEA @ 11/05/13 01:55 PM
Someone asked or commented if the facial hair and hair in general will be just long beard, short beard, stubble, etc..... options on the players. I can't find the exact comment but the answer is no.

All the of real players hair is hand drawn and combed individually by the character team. So in essence no two beards will be alike.

# 15 tnixen @ 11/05/13 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Someone asked or commented if the facial hair and hair in general will be just long beard, short beard, stubble, etc..... options on the players. I can't find the exact comment but the answer is no.

All the of real players hair is hand drawn and combed individually by the character team. So in essence no two beards will be alike.
Man this is going to be good!!

# 16 bp4baseball @ 11/05/13 02:02 PM
Quote:

That's great to hear. Does this then mean the customization belongs to just SCEA created players or will the CAP system have something similar?

Edit: just re-read and saw where you said real players

# 17 seanjeezy @ 11/05/13 02:03 PM
Quote:

Are you able to comment on created players? Will we be able to match the quality of the official models?

Argh, beaten badly lol

# 18 CubFan23 @ 11/05/13 02:09 PM
Would have loved to seen McCutchens dreads!

# 19 Blzer @ 11/05/13 02:32 PM
Quote:
Signature-worthy.

# 20 CubFan23 @ 11/05/13 02:45 PM
Never thought I'd get excited seeing a video game beard,

but I was all like....

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.