Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

NCAA Football 14 uniform pack 5 and uniform pack 6 are available now for 360 (later today for PS3) for $1.00 each. Uniform pack 5 includes new uniform parts for Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, and Western Kentucky. Uniform pack 6 includes uniform parts for Oregon, Texas, Texas Tech, and UL Monroe.

Uniform Store Pack 5

Uniform Store Pack 6

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 loccdogg26 @ 11/09/13 04:03 PM
Those Oregon helmets don't even have the two-tone facemasks in the update.

# 142 bigjdotcom01 @ 11/09/13 06:59 PM
I think that they got the Oregon shoelaces wrong in the update, WTF! I seriously think that I am done with this game if they cannot get these details correct!!!!

# 143 drift7one @ 11/09/13 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
Those Oregon helmets don't even have the two-tone facemasks in the update.
none of Oregon's helmets do. or Oregon State. they can't do it on current gen consoles because of the additional layers it would require to render. same reason they didn't add the Nike vapor socks for each Nike school. they try to choose a solid color that would replicate the look the best.

# 144 loccdogg26 @ 11/09/13 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift7one
none of Oregon's helmets do. or Oregon State. they can't do it on current gen consoles because of the additional layers it would require to render. same reason they didn't add the Nike vapor socks for each Nike school. they try to choose a solid color that would replicate the look the best.
Okay thanks.

# 145 SpartyParty11 @ 11/10/13 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
I just sent them a message about this on their facebook page. Still waiting on an answer.
You will never get an answer from them. I send messages to them all the time and never once did I receive an answer.

Someone needs to make a list of teams that have the wrong default jerseys in the game.

Houston
Nevada
UL-Lafayette

That's all I can think of at the top of my head. But at least I started one!!

# 146 ktm @ 11/10/13 09:41 AM
Is anybody else having problems downloading pack 1 to get rid of the Tennessee uniform glitch. Every time I try and download I get the abort message. Even tried deleting pack 1 from the hard drive(which probably was a mistake).
Please help!!

# 147 Burkell777 @ 11/10/13 09:59 AM
my list of helmets still needed in future uni packs

Illinois- both blue and orange
Indiana- All of em!!
VT- all new ones his year
Wisconsin- Red
Northwestern- white
Ok st- white "ghost" pistol pete
Florida Atlantic- new helmet for 2013
Southern Miss- Yellow alt for 2013
UAB- White helmet for 2013
Western Mich- 3 new helmets for 3013
Toledo- yellow helmets
Akron- the "zipper" helmet
Fresno St- White & black out
Nevada- new helmets for 2013
Miss st- helmets used for game vs ok st
La-Lafayette- White helmets
Old Dominion- new helmet for 2013
Syracuse- "airbrush"
Miami(FL)- Gray

# 148 Bido23 @ 11/10/13 09:16 PM
I was actually hoping for the Buckeyes' chrome helmets and Indiana's as well. I do like the Tennessee Smoky Gray though.

# 149 wutangfourever @ 11/10/13 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsutigernosaint
The names on mine are just a bunch of random letters and spaces. Also you cant select oregons shoe color with the new unis. Theyre always black.
I am able to choose all of the shoe options for Oregon, no issues w that on Xbox

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

# 150 SpartyParty11 @ 11/11/13 02:11 AM
I'm no sure what the Tennessee glitch other than their 13 jerseys are no longer the default ones. I mean, all you have to do is just select them yourselves. Not too hard. However, Tex Tech's names are all screwed up on mine as well. Some are right, some are just a bunch of random letters and spaces.

# 151 SpartyParty11 @ 11/11/13 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burkell777

And if they're not going to put the right helmets in there, at least put a navy facemask on the ones they have now......

# 152 loccdogg26 @ 11/11/13 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutangfourever
I am able to choose all of the shoe options for Oregon, no issues w that on Xbox

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Even if you choose black/team color cleats for Oregon in game they show up as black. The same with USC. I'm also on Xbox.

# 153 bigjdotcom01 @ 11/11/13 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burkell777

Indiana- All of em!!
VT- all new ones his year
Wisconsin- Red
Northwestern- white
Ok st- white "ghost" pistol pete
Florida Atlantic- new helmet for 2013
Southern Miss- Yellow alt for 2013
UAB- White helmet for 2013
Western Mich- 3 new helmets for 3013
Toledo- yellow helmets
Akron- the "zipper" helmet
Fresno St- White & black out
Nevada- new helmets for 2013
Miss st- helmets used for game vs ok st
La-Lafayette- White helmets
Old Dominion- new helmet for 2013
Syracuse- "airbrush"
Miami(FL)- Gray
Add Buffalo to the list of new helmets that are not in the game. They have a flat blue helmet in 2013.

# 154 CR3AMnCR1MS0N @ 11/11/13 05:21 PM
SCREW YOU EA SPORTS!!!

STILL NO IU HELMETS!!!

# 155 olemiss86 @ 11/11/13 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktm
Is anybody else having problems downloading pack 1 to get rid of the Tennessee uniform glitch. Every time I try and download I get the abort message. Even tried deleting pack 1 from the hard drive(which probably was a mistake).
Please help!!

Just accept the message. It puts them on there anyway.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.