Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

According to the 2KSupport Twitter feed, 2K Sports will release a second patch for NBA 2K14 addressing MyCAREER save file and The Park connectivity issues.

More recently, the team has pushed a matchmaking server-side update for PS4 users and are asking for feedback.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Sundown @ 12/02/13 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayAtkHar
-adjust the rhythm system. Missing wide open dunks with high dunk ratings or open threes with players like Carmelo or Lamb makes it way too un-natural to gain back rhythm. Players get cold way too fast.
Now imagine if the best 3 point shooter we might have ever seen gets cold just by not shooting because he's doing his other job of playmaking-- AND once he's cold, doesn't get large rhythm upticks for makes because he has Dialed In and continues to miss wide open 3 after 3.

I present Stephen Curry.

Of course the best way to get him back warm again is to keep jacking-- because he has Volume Shooter and misses also help rhythm upticks-- which isn't how he plays at all.

Unnatural is a really good way to put it. I feel like I'm fighting to keep him warm rather than making plays off his constant shooting threat and taking those opportunistic shots he lives off in real life.

Meanwhile Klay's also getting cold and sucky because they're both labelled "Volume Shooters".

# 82 RangersCruz @ 12/02/13 09:23 PM
2k's trade logic are horrible and with no option to turn trades off along with other problems the mode is unplayable for those who want to get deep into it.

Constantly the Warriors trade Klay Thompson for some old aging player like Billups

# 83 dat boi Q @ 12/02/13 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
2k's trade logic are horrible and with no option to turn trades off along with other problems the mode is unplayable for those who want to get deep into it.

Constantly the Warriors trade Klay Thompson for some old aging player like Billups
He got traded for Ray Allen in my career.

# 84 RangersCruz @ 12/02/13 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dat boi Q
He got traded for Ray Allen in my career.
Seen that one as well that absolutely makes no sense neither won't part with either of them

# 85 dpower15 @ 12/02/13 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Seen that one as well that absolutely makes no sense neither won't part with either of them
The Heat would move Ray in a heartbeat for Klay Thompson. Problem is Thompson's trade value is probably closer to a Bosh type of 1-1 swap (possibly even more than Bosh due to his play so far this year), no chance the Warriors move any of their three young core players in the near future (Steph, Klay, Barnes).

# 86 RajonRondo @ 12/02/13 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levalution
some people are so spoiled its amazing. to call this game "unplayable" just makes you look like a tool.
Did you not pay for your copy or something? anybody who payed $60 for this got ripped and played. Considering all gamemodes get stuck on the loading screen, pre historic rosters, glitches, bugs, and everything else that's wrong of the the game. I consider it unplayable.

# 87 Gtownboi @ 12/03/13 08:04 PM
My mycareer keeps crashing while its loading is there any fix for this or should i make another player

# 88 siraulo234 @ 12/03/13 08:09 PM
list of fixes in this patch?

other than the two mentioned in the thread title?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.