Home
Operation Sports News Post

The 2013 college football season is in full swing! Operation Sports’ Dual Threat Podcast is a college football podcast hosted by Matt Cahill, a.k.a. Drab T-Shirt, and Robert Bode, producers at 106.7 The Fan in DC, and they discuss everything college football related with an opinionated and fast-paced show!

In the seventeenth episode of Dual Threat: Season 2, Bode flies solo and discusses the Jameis Winston situation, the incredible Iron Bowl and whether it is the best college football game ever, Auburn AD Jay Jacobs' comments about no SEC team in the BCS title game being a "disservice" to the nation, whether a one loss SEC Champion deserves to jump an undefeated Ohio State team, a projection of which teams would participate in a four team playoff this season, USC's hiring of Steve Sarkisian and the rest of the coaching carousel, and much, much more! Plus, Bode previews and makes his predictions for the two huge Big 12 rivalry games, Oklahoma-Oklahoma State and Texas-Baylor, plus all the conference championship games this weekend; Bowling Green-Northern Illinois, Marshall-Rice, Utah State-Fresno State, Duke-Florida State, Stanford-Arizona State, Ohio State-Michigan State and Missouri-Auburn!

So give Dual Threat a listen! Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...at/id700583947) or Stitcher (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ast?refid=stpr), listen in the embedded player below or click here, follow them here on Twitter (@DualThreatOS), and be sure to listen in every week this season right here on OperationSports.com! Thanks for listening!

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 JMU_Devil_Dawg @ 12/06/13 10:22 PM
Enjoyed the podcast, particularly your rant on 6-6 bowl teams.

FYI, the Big Twelve conference pushed to have the rule changed for bowl selection within the past three years. Previously 6-6 teams could be selected for bowl games if there weren't enough teams available with a winning record. Now 6-6 teams get equal consideration as teams with a winning record. What this translates into is the capability to select 6-6 teams from one of the automatic qualifying conferences over a team with a winning record from a non-automatic qualifying conference.

# 2 ClaudiaJPacheco @ 12/07/13 12:42 PM
just as Ruby said I'm stunned that some one can make $8194 in 1 month on the computer. see this.........

# 3 ClaudiaJPacheco @ 12/07/13 12:44 PM
just as Ruby said I'm stunned that some one can make $8194 in 1 month on the computer. see this...... JOBS81.COM

# 4 LavonneRSecor @ 12/08/13 04:27 PM
my Aunty Piper got an awesome gold Acura ILX Hybrid by working online at home. navigate to this site... ⅮAY37.ⅭOⅯ

# 5 Sadince @ 12/08/13 05:24 PM
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,WWW****sh64.COM

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.